ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I’m giving away a Juwan Howard autograph!

Hi everyone!

Before my last day, I wanted to do a giveaway as a thank you for your support in subscribing & reading the site.

This Juwan Howard autographed Prizm card shows him in his old Washington uniform with a “disco” design (reflective mini-circles) across the front of the card.

Good eye appeal & a sweet auto!

I had a friend give this to me as a RAK (random act of kindness), so I decided to do the same.

Please comment your favorite Thanksgiving side & your favorite football OR basketball play of the season. You can use last year for hoops.

I’ll add every name into a randomizer & I’ll ship it to the winner on Monday.

Have some fun in the comments!image.jpg

Is it time to question Juwan?

So Juwan was winning big with Beilein's guys. Last 2 seasons with basically all his guys now, we were decent/mediocre in season last year though we did make it to the sweet 16. This year were ranked 20 with a nail biter win v the Fighting Emoni's, an OT win over Ohio from the Mac and a beat down by an unranked ASU team..... At what point do we start questioning if Juwan is the right guy? Thoughts?
Reactions: orsons and LFGoBlue

Recruiting New FutureCast Predictions 11/24

I am placing two FutureCast predictions in favor of Michigan.

3-star CB DJ Waller and 3-star ATH Jason Hewlett, Jr. both from Youngstown, OH, took unofficial visits to UM last weekend.

Hewlett decommitted from from Cincinnati today and I anticipate both of them will end up in Michigan’s 2023 class.

Login to view embedded media
Login to view embedded media

Insider Henschke's Quick Hitters 11/24: What we're hearing leading up to Ohio State

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I know I said I was going to unplug today and be back at it tomorrow but I received some intel today that requires me to post tonight and not hold on. Also, I am a monster and couldn't stay away no matter what! lol

Let's get down to it.

Blake Corum's status is beginning to take shape

There's no beating around the bush here, Corum was 'full' today in practice and was wearing a knee brace in practice. I was told by a source that he took some 'live-type' reps during the practice.

With the news I've received all week, I am beginning to believe he is currently trending way up for his status on Saturday. Not totally out of the woods yet but there's been a pretty clear path of progression.

As for the others...

Nothing has really changed there, all are trending way up for Saturday. Those names include Luke Schoonmaker, Mike Morris, Trevor Keegan, Donovan Edwards and A.J. Henning. We'll see how many in the group end up playing. If they're good to go, they will. Time will tell.

The mood in the program

Mood surrounding the program is good. Spirits are high and the program feels ready for the challenge on Saturday. Not concerned about the weather being nice. They know this is the best team they have seen all year.

Not sure what Friday is going to look like but I will have more IF I can get it before Saturday.

Mel Tucker kept entire bonus

I don’t think this was posted (sorry if it was) and I can’t figure out how to link on my phone 🤦‍♀️ But yesterday I saw a USA Today story about how MSU paid an entire bonus to Mel that was supposed to be divided among coaches and staff. No Comment from MSU or Mel. If someone could google Mel Tucker bonus and post the article I would appreciate it!
  • Sad
Reactions: martyk and trig40

From my family to yours…

Happy thanksgiving!

I am taking some time to unplug today and enjoy the day with my parents. It’s the first time since 2020 that I’ve been able to spend TG with my family. I am going to cherish it.

I am thankful for this job, this opportunity, my staff and, most important, you all who I get to share this time with.

Enjoy the day with your loved ones! We’ll be back at it tomorrow!

Joe Milton Information

Just curious if anyone has any inside information into Joe Milton? Apparently last week before the South Carolina-Tenn game Jermey Banks (Starting MLB) got into an altercation with Hendon Hooker/QB's regarding NIL money and Milton stepped in between and got physical with Banks.

Banks did not travel to the game, and the team showed up unfocused and eventually got blown out. Heupel has been asked multiple times, so something happened just wonder how serious. Also, should be noted banks has attitude issues, hearing something like that is not surprising.

Very random question, but I feel we have a very large base of people with knowledge on here lol.

Thanks and Go Blue

Insider Henschke's Quick Hitters 11/23: Practice rumblings and trends

Received more pertinent intel as Michigan prepares for Ohio State this week. Again, I don't have enough to suggest which way these players go, just what I am hearing from this day in particular.

Let's get started.

Who is trending up?

Luke Schoonmaker, Mike Morris, Trevor Keegan, AJ Henning and Donovan Edwards continue to trend in the right direction. What's unclear is what percentage these guys will be IF they end up playing on Saturday. Of course, every player is banged up around this time of the year, everyone isn't 100% but the goal is to be close to 100% as possible. What's unclear is where these guys will be if they do decide to play.

According to a well-placed source, the players listed above were full participants in practice today. We'll see what happens on Saturday.

As for the above information, I consider each player TRENDING UP for Saturday. To make it abundantly clear, this is not a report of whether they will play, just what I am hearing at this point in the week.

Trending slightly up

I have continued to hear that Blake Corum was another light participant in practice today. The same idea as yesterday, light jogging, some install work and walkthroughs. The fact that he's been able to do this two days in a row should be considered a positive sign but not the final indicator of his status for Saturday.

It goes without saying that IF Corum were to play on Saturday, he won't be 100%.

With the information I have, I consider Corum TRENDING SLIGHTLY UP, which is a small change from when there was pessimism surrounding his status earlier in the week when I listed him as trending down.

Again, what Saturday looks like is to be determined.

---

That's all I have for now. Stay tuned for further updates if/when I can get them.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT