ADVERTISEMENT

When recruits ghost coaches

We know Howard is a great communicator and pretty friendly to almost all recruits.

Recently, I've started to see mentions that Collier has ghosted the coaches and all that.

Similar to christopher playing us like a fiddle and never really being interested.

What's the deal here? We often hear recruits upset when they don't hear much, why is it so hard for these kids to just tell coaches they aren't interested?

Recruiting Drove to NE Ohio to see…

2024 Austintown Fitch Rivals250 LB/EDGE Brian Robinson, who was sporting Michigan gloves and cleats during practice.

We have a FutureCast out for Robinson to commit to the Wolverines, which after talking to him, sounded like a real possibility.

Story will be out Saturday. I’ll be in Chicago tomorrow to check out another top target in the 2024 class.

Attachments

• A1DBC0AB-DB91-426B-8F9C-32645910DDE9.jpeg
    A1DBC0AB-DB91-426B-8F9C-32645910DDE9.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 16

OT: Classes in School that were easy/hard for you

Thinking back to your high school and college days, what classes were you naturally good at/came easy to you and which ones did you just never grasp.

I started French in 7th grade and started at French 200 in 9th grade.

While most of my classmates were freaking out before tests (I had this as a first class 2 days of the week), I sat there without a care or worry in the world. Reviewed the night before for at most an hour, and never had any issues.

College: Economics. My only D in my schooling history. Never could conceptualize it. Never understood it. Had an 18 hour credit schedule that semester. Paid the price.
Reactions: Macdaddy7657

Pardon my memory, but who was the “Thursday decision” and apparently we lost out?

My apologies on this, but please remind me of the recruit that was to make a decision today (Thursday) and I am😢gonna sort of assume since no word that he veered off to a bad decision?
I think he was a high 3-star?
Thanks for filling me in. And again. apologies for falling thru the cracks on this.

I wonder what occurred…
Reactions: FranzWagner
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT