ADVERTISEMENT

Insider M&BR Q&A 12/14: Ask us anything!

We are back with another edition of our Q&A in The Den!

Fire away with your questions and we will answer them when we can! No question is out of bounds, within the rules of the boards.

As always, this segment is sponsored by Andy Luedecke at MyPerfectFranchise.net!

Are you a displaced corporate executive or want to put your career in your own hands? Or are you an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify? Well, Andy Luedecke can help!

Andy is a longtime Rival board member, diehard college football fan, and franchise veteran. He owns multiple franchises and businesses and uses his expertise to help others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process.

Call Andy, and put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net
Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at:
andy@myperfectfranchise.net
(404) 973-9901
www.myperfectfranchise.net

Love the focus on both sides of the trenches from the coaching staff

With Michigan getting Pierce tonight and LaDarius Henderson from ASU a couple of weeks ago, really pleased that the coaching staff has continue to focus on the point of attack especially both sides of the trenches! When you place an emphasis on both the OL/DL, you will have a ton of success both running the ball and in pass protection! This was something that I had concerns both in the Rich Rod and Hoke years where we were not that physical at the LOS and I am glad that Harbaugh has put a focus on it! This is how you obviously win football games and if you look at teams that won a national championship in the past, it starts in the trenches and goes from there! Go Blue!

Insider HQH Plus: What we know about Michigan's pursuit of Josaiah Stewart

As some of you might be aware, Coastal Carolina pass rusher Josaiah Stewart announced this week that Michigan had made his final three, a list that includes LSU and USC.

Login to view embedded media
After speaking to some folks, here is what we've been able to glean from the Wolverines' pursuit of the transfer portal talent.

- Michigan has been in recent contact with Stewart, which is apparent as they have made the final cutdown. The interest from both sides is legitimate. Contact was made in the last 24 hours.
- The coaching staff feels 'very good' about where things stand currently for Stewart.

The confidence from Michigan makes a lot of sense here, as Stewart is not just being recruited by the coaching staff, he's also being recruited by Mike Sainristil, too.

We've previously reported that Sainristil and Stewart's family are very close, with Sainristil also going to high school with Stewart. He's considered the secret weapon of sorts in this recruitment. Sainristil also tried to recruit Stewart to Michigan during his original recruitment process, with Don Brown trying to recruit Stewart as a VIPER.

Relationships with the coaching staff are one thing but having that feather in your cap is another. If this thing gets over the finish line in favor of the Wolverines, Sainristil will be the one to thank here.

More when I have it.

Alan Bowman

So admittedly I’m weird but late this evening I decided to watch the last quarter and a half of the OSU game. I noticed something on the sideline shots that I noticed all season when watching games on TV-Alan Bowman is a team player. He continually has congratulated JJ after great plays, been enthusiastic on the sideline, a real team player. It speaks well to his character after transferring and presumably hoping/expecting to get the starting job.

Hunter Dickinson for Lowe’s

The NIL partnership we didn’t know we needed.

Great opportunity to support UM student athlete NIL this Saturday

If you’ve got a spare $50 laying around. Nice to see UM allowing use of its facility for the opportunity as well.

Here’s your opportunity to help UM recruit Nyckles Harbor

And potentially other UM recruits as well.

Prospex is a platform for purchasing, trading and collecting custom digital trading cards of prospective recruits. The participating players (as permitted by their respective state) select up to ten finalist schools and fans of those schools can buy trading cards.

There are six cards for Nyckles Harbor, including a Michigan one. If he chooses Michigan, you get a digital or physical trading card and 85% of the money you paid goes to him. If he chooses another school, 90% of the money you paid goes back to you.

Link:
Reactions: ADe0987

• Poll
NIL collective donors

Have you donated to the existing UM NIL donor collectives?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Having seen so much talk and criticism (rightly) of UM’s NIL approach, I’m curious how many members here have donated to either of the existing UM donor collectives?

And if you don’t mind sharing, for those who have not donated, I’m curious why you haven’t and what if anything would motivate you to do so?

Video Good Afternoon, Michigan Football; Early Signing Day Preview

Breakdown
Mike Sainristill on TCU 00:00-1:15
Open 1:16-3:23
Early signing period 3:24-5:30
Why not to worry about UM recruiting 5:31-37:27
Reasons to worry about UM recruiting 37:38-52:40
Best and biggest runs this year for UM Blake Corum 52:41-100:56
Feedback: Okie, Mike Hart as a recruiter, current players getting money & future UM HC. 100:57-113:38
Login to view embedded media
Reactions: ahe1985
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT