ADVERTISEMENT

Football Harbaugh Named Dodd Trophy Finalist

Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh has been named one of five finalist for this year's Dodd Trophy, presented annually to a coach who embodies the award's three pillars of scholarship, leadership and integrity, both on and off the field.

More below ⬇️

Reactions: Fritzie

Video Good Afternoon, Michigan Football; Drive of the year

Breakdown
Open 00:00-3:17
Drives of the year 3:18-9:00
UM's drive of the year video part I 9:01-15:07
RP3 commit 15:08-17:12
Did UM change up a lot verses OSU 17:13-21:47
UM & NIL 21:48-25:51
UM's drive of the year part II 25:52-28:20
Ernest Hausmann 28:21-31:36
Donovan Edwards & stats 31:37:07
UM's drive of the year part III 31:08-43:10
Stats, favorite plays vs OSU, recruiting & Harbaugh criticism 43:11-56:08
All & McNamara drama 56:09-1:12:07
Login to view embedded media

CFP Defensive Scheming

Before the season I was under the impression that we had a good enough team to make it to the playoff. Main thing was competing against the likes of Georgia. Rewatching that game countless times was always a tough thing to do. Aside from the fact that they had many many draft picks. I felt we were so outcoached that game from the opening snap that talent wise it wouldn't have made a difference.

Now going into TCU game, I feel their biggest strength is throwing it deep to their very big athletic receivers. Outside of that, I think this is a very good matchup for us. All goes well everyone here thinks we will be in the National Championship game.

To me the talent gap has closed in our favor when it comes to GA. The TE's are scary on that team and the defense is good. But do we think that we will be so out coached again?

They took our strengths away from us on the opening snap. We all know how good the 2nd half adjustments have been. I just don't want to get into that game and not look like we should be on the field with them. And I don't think that will happen.

Do we think Harbaugh and Co. are going to be prepared for these games? I do, just wondering everyone's thoughts.

Recruiting Confidence meters for top remaining Michigan targets ahead of Signing Day

With less than one week remaining until the early signing period, Josh and I reveal our confidence levels on several remaining Michigan class of 23 targets and whether the Wolverines can close the deal on some of them.

Recruiting Heard from a Michigan staffer just now about a weekend OV'er...

Expectations are that 2023 LB Hayden Moore is returning this weekend for his OV.

Login to view embedded media
Going to be interesting with NSD on the horizon. I'd say the chances of a flip just went up quite a bit. We'll see what happens.

Remember, he visited last weekend. Story from him here:

Side note, Matt Rhule has yet to name a LB coach at Nebraska but did an in-home with Moore on the 6th,

Colston Loveland talks growth, tight end room, and TCU

We’ve been hyping up Loveland all year, so we weren’t shocked when he broke out in the back half of the season.
Still, I am impressed by his maturity, his growth, and his awareness of how much better he can still be.

Our every so often user check in…

For long-term members, you know I like to do these check ins with the community. For those new here, I check in to see how things are going with your thoughts on the community and things you’d like to see improved or changed.

So, with that, how is everything going? What would you like to see us do more of?

I am loving the way this community is growing. The message board has picked up immensely and we are seeing new names post their thoughts every day. I love to see it. It makes me very emotional to see what we’re building taking shape. I care about this place so much. I’ve staked everything I have into this thing.

I encourage anyone to comment on the boards. Regular posters, lurkers and everyone else in between. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome here and won’t be judged.

Hope to create even more positive dialogue in the future!

Barrett talks TCU, future at Michigan

I started writing this article and couldn't help but reflect on the journey Barrett has taken at Michigan. What he has meant to this program. Can you tell the story of the Michigan resurgence without Michael Barrett? The answer is no.

Recruiting Michigan feels REALLY good about one transfer portal prospect

Received multiple texts tonight about the confidence level of Indiana TE transfer AJ Barner.

Those around the program feel VERY good about him. I’ll be curious to see what transpires after his visit wraps up this weekend.

Both of these texts came across unprompted, too.

And, before you ask, no, he is not who I am referring to in my good news post.

TCU game prediction....I think we win by 17+ points. I just don't see how

TCU can't deal with our run game and physicality. The TCU defense is not good. and about 75th in total defense. Their metrics are considerably behind the other three teams in the playoff. I'm thing 38-21 or something like that. TCU will score some points, but stall in the redzone (another stat they struggle with is redzone efficiency). Also, we are expeienced in the playoff. This is TCU's first rodeo and they will be more overwhelmed by the moment.

Football Trevor Keegan, Mike Barrett still deciding futures... Interesting note on Keegan

Both said today that they are weighing options about whether to return or not next season.

Something I didn't even realize, Keegan said today that he still had two years of eligibility left. Feels like he's been on campus forever. I don't think he would use both but it's good to have that option.

For Barrett, he said that he would like to have more tape of him as a full-time linebacker out there. He also mentioned his age and that he doesn't want to be too "old" in this program.

Opinion here: I think both return.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT