ADVERTISEMENT

Cade McNamara

This guy was a captain and announces he’s transferring the week of the B1G championship game? Could have easily waited until after.

I get that he helped turn this culture around, but the second he lost the job, he was gone. Never once in anyway supported his team. And he’s a CAPTAIN!

JJ9 would never act like this. Injured or not. Started or not. He would be there to support his bros.

Sorry, just not a fan of Cade. Never will be. Me first guy.
Reactions: Minocm and sharprza

Insider The latest on Blake Corum...

Early stages of the week, of course, but it sounds like the expectation for him is to be out for Saturday's game against Purdue. The knee issue requires some attention that he could be addressing this week.

Either way, the expectation for him is to be back by the playoffs, which many I've spoken with seem optimistic will happen. So some good news sprinkled in with some bad.

UM streaks that have been broken or could be broken this year

What a stellar run the past 2 seasons for UM. Harbaugh has brought this program so very close to the top of the CFB world. A few years ago, the talk of Michigan was always mixed. Michigan was good but the questions were “can they beat a ranked team on the road? Can they beat a top 5 team? Can they beat Ohio State? Can they win the B1G?”

I’m sure many of you, like myself, have doubted Michigans/ Harbaugh’s ability to take this team to the level of dominating OSU and winning B1G titles again. He has delivered more than I anticipated and it is a great feeling!

Below is a list of streaks that have needed this year. The narrative has changed officially for all but a National Title. Feel free to add to this list as I’m sure I missed something or may be wrong about some of these streaks. Go blue!

Broken:
Beat OSU 2 years in a row: 99-00
Beat OSU on the road: 2000
Beat PSU, MSU, OSU in same year: 2000
Back to back 12 win seasons: Never
12-0: 1997
Undefeated in conference reg season: 1997
Top 5 road win: ND 2006???

Could be broken:
Back to back B1G champs: 03-04
National Championship: 1997
Bowl win: 2015
Playoff win: Never
NC game appearance (BCS/Playoff): Never
Undefeated: 1997
#1 ranking: 1997

November Franchise of the Month & Monthly Contest - Guess the franchise - Get 3 months free–or just humor me!!! Sponsored by: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

This month’s concept is an emerging brand in the service/retail pet franchise space. Pets now outnumber children in the US, and the pandemic only increased pet needs.
  • High volume throughput using proprietary tech - HUGE DEAL!
  • Owner-Operator, Semi-Absentee, or Multi-Unit
  • Essential business is pandemic proof
  • 1,200-1,500 Sq ft retail space
  • Passionate Pet People

Thanks for playing!

Recruiting On Collins Acheampong...

I know there are some rumors floating around that Collins Acheampong is a potential flip candidate to one of the California schools. Personally, I have not heard any of these rumors myself. That doesn't mean that the coast is clear, and I am not reporting that any of it is inaccurate or false, it just hasn't come across my desk just yet.

I poked around inside Schembechler and those in the building are 'a little' worried but aren't going to be freaking out. IF he does decide to flip, they're going to accept it and will be fine.

Early signing period is coming up quickly so this won't get dragged out for much longer.

Video Cut Ups Episode 11.1: Michigan vs Ohio State

Our best episode of Cut Ups yet.
@StephenToski and I break down the film of the first 3 quarters of Michigan vs Ohio State. If you missed us live tonight, no worries. Get caught up now and catch us live for the 4th quarter tomorrow night!
Reactions: ahe1985

Staff Turnover Over/Under 4

Coaching changes are happening fast. I am placing the over under at 4. We are already at 1 so 3 more.

Poggi - Charlotte
Moore - TBD
Hart - TBD
Helow -TBD

I think Moore gets a HC position as well as Hart. I think Helow gets a DC position. I think Minter stays and Jay stays. As long as they all stay on board for the playoffs, more power to them.

Go Blue!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT