ADVERTISEMENT

How did minnesota beat msu so easily?

They have an old QB morgan. He's good, but if he was THAT good, he wouldn't be in college 6 years. Solid player, but JJ is definitely more talented.

Farrah Ibrahim's son the RB. Very good player. But is he overall more talented than Corum and Edwards? I doubt it.

Coach. I think Fleck is decent, but a tad overrated. They had their good year in 2019.

Then our worst team ever blow them out the next year.

I know minnesota had the ball over 40 minutes.

They aren't exactly stocked with huge talent.

I think we'd destroy minnesota by 24+.
Reactions: Hank2623

Recruiting New FutureCast prediction 10/25

After doing some digging alongside the great work that our @DavisMoseley has done, I feel confident enough to place a FutureCast selection in favor of Michigan for 2023 four-star SG George Washington III.

I think the coaching staff did an excellent job with this recruitment and worked quickly to get an offer out, have him visit and win him and the family over after his decommitment from Ohio State.

Washington is set to make his announcement on November 1, which comes after his planned official to Wake Forest he will take this weekend. Barring anything unforeseen, the Wolverines will be the choice here.

More on this when we have it.

Insider On Etta’s visit to TCU…

Doesn’t sound like anyone in Michigan’s circle is all that concerned with Etta visiting TCU over the weekend.

The reason I feel that’s well-placed is the relationship he has built with Collins Acheampong. They’ve become fast friends and will room together in Ann Arbor.

I wouldn’t freak out at the moment but will let you know if there is cause for concern.

Login to view embedded media

Football By the Numbers: Comparing Michigan QB J.J. McCarthy & MSU QB Payton Thorne

Michigan vs Michigan State. JJ vs Thorn
Lots of narratives coming from each fan base.
What do the numbers say? What does it mean for the game on Saturday?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT