ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs. Eastern Michigan (& Emomi Bates), Friday

Tomorrow, Friday @ 9pm on ESPNU (from Detroit and Little Ceasars Arena)

-I know we are in the heart of football season, but this is an intriguing 2nd game matchup....sure Bates would love to have a great game, and steal a victory.....

Hope all our shooters are on....Jett and Joey Baker were hitting the 3-ball, but Kobe and Lleeellyn were off just a little bit from 3....

-Keep feeding Hunter inside with the good spacing from game 1

-Would like to see Greg Glenn get a lil run at the 4 spot...was impressive how he put the ball on the floor and went to the hoop in his 1 min of play (nice rebound and outlet pass to will Tschetter too)

Any thoughts on matching up with Emoni Bates in game 2?

2 40 yard line Nebraska vs M Tickets for sale

have 2 tickets to M vs Nebraska on the 40 yard line in Section row 61 about 10 rows down from the entrance portal.

Saturday November 12th in the Big House. 3:30 ET kickoff

Excellent seats looking at the tunnel, behind M's bench and excellent view of the game and band performance.

electronic transfer thru Michigan. Face is $115. feel free to make an offer.

if interested respond here or via conversation thread or email me at misaabguy@yahoo.com.

Stock Report Defense: Post Rutgers

Riser
Mike Morris steps up, he's the best EDGE in the Big Te
Michael Barrett had a day that his entire career has been building fo
Will Johnson is a star, but he has been all year. Bet you can't guess where he ranks in the defense.

Stock Report Offense: Post Rutgers

More analysis of JJ McCarthy.
The receivers have a problem and I think the answer is more of the guys behind Bell and Johnson.
Data for my argument. Donovan Edwards is here.
And a backup may have earned his starting role for next season.

Recruiting Michigan lands in the top 7 for…

2023 Georgia three-star cornerback Tyler Scott. Haven’t heard much from him since he got offered by Michigan a little more than two weeks ago. But clearly there’s a need at corner in this cycle and Scott could make a visit as early as this month for a game. We’ll know more about Michigan’s chances in the coming weeks.

Login to view embedded media

Insider HQH Plus 11/9: Some bad news on the offensive line

This is the second update posted today in our HQH series.

If you missed the first update, you can find it here:

Henschke's Quick Hitters 11/9: Transfer portal rumblings

---

I have received some bad news regarding the offensive line against Nebraska. It will not be intact again this week, this time with a separate member missing some time. While there is optimism that Ryan Hayes won’t miss some time, it is expected that Trevor Keegan is unable to play this week and could miss beyond the Nebraska game though the length of time has yet to be determined.

Unfortunate news.

It's Good News Wednesday! (11-9-22)

My good news is that we are 9-0 and #3 in the country. The media can't wait to see us fall on our faces, but we keep winning. I feel terrific about this team and expect a win in C-Bus.

I think the basketball team will be good when it's all said and done.

Over the last three years, I have battled some pretty severe eczema. I went to the Dr. today, and my health is good. After an endoscopy a few months back, they discovered H- Pylori bacteria in my digestive system. the Dr. prescribed antibiotics. After two rounds of protocol, the H-Pylori was gone. The eczema has completely cleared up.

Most importantly, the itching has stopped. My Dr. said it was a miracle and that he had never had a patient that developed skin issues because of H-Pylori. I'm happy to have that in my miracle column. God is good.

What's your good news?

Go Blue!

Recruiting Darius Taylor Update

I followed up with my Minnesota source today, who thinks the relationships that Taylor has made with both the players and the coaching staff are going to be in the program’s favor heading into the early signing period.

The consensus since Taylor committed in April was that the Walled Lake (Mich.) Western three-star athlete was a lock to P.J. Fleck’s team. That still might be the case at this moment, even if Michigan just recently offered, but the relationships at Minnesota that the source talked about are going to be needed to keep Taylor out-of-state.

Outside of the coaching staff, Taylor’s biggest connection to the program is 2023 three-star quarterback commit and Western teammate Drew Viotto, who flipped from Eastern Michigan back in May, two days after getting an offer from the Golden Gophers.

But Taylor’s unofficial visit last week for the Michigan State game and the late offer from Michigan has the attention of the 2023 in-state commits. Throughout the offseason and this fall, all four pledges have iterated their intention to keep the best in the state of Michigan home by helping out the staff with communication. If there are players best suited to convince Taylor to join them, it’d be Amir Herring, Adam Samaha, Cole Cabana, and Semaj Morgan.

Taylor is slated to play running back at Minnesota which is his primary position. But knowing that Michigan is still searching for a defensive back commit in its 2023 class, Taylor could potentially be pitched to slide over. I do know, however, that this offer won’t affect how Cabana and Benjamin Hall are viewed. The Wolverines are more than pleased with what they’re getting a running back this cycle. Both have yet to waver on the commitment either and have yet to visit elsewhere.

Taylor is one of the best in-state running backs so should Michigan successfully flip him, there’ll be options when deciding where he’d fit best on the team.

Video Good Afternoon, Michigan Football; UM looks better than OSU

Breakdown
JJ McCarthy 00:00-:20
Open :21-2:40
CFB rankings 2:41-9:45
How much better do you feel about UM now vs the offseason 9:46-23:14
OSU @ NW 23:15-26:40
CJ Stroud 26:41-35:40
Saturday's games 35:41-40:18
Feedback on JJ, MSU lawyer letter, JSN WR at OSU, UGA tight ends & Nebraska QB 40:19-55:18
Reactions: wolv1000 and orsons
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT