ADVERTISEMENT

I love Michigan football

But don’t rip me a new one, it’s my birthday!

I hate to say this, but I don’t think we are a top 4 team. I don’t think we can compete for a natty without a downfield passing attack.
It is mind boggling that JJ is missing wide open receivers in the red zone.
It is also mind boggling how bad our WR’s are playing at this point. Bad routes, little separation, and wow the drops and misses.

Find this and we are as good or better than anyone. Continue searching and we are top 6, not top 4,

Go blue and BEAT OHIO!!

Where things stand with other class of 2023 OL targets after Nathan Efobi commitment

On Friday, 3-star OL Nathan Efobi became Michigan's 16th commitment in its 2023 class, making him the third offensive lineman to commit to the Wolverines in the cycle.

So where do things stand with other UM offensive line targets, and can Sherrone Moore and the coaching staff land any more?

STORY:
Reactions: Mphoto

Too Bad, Josh

Saturday’s 40-10 blowout loss to Clemson left Miami still non-bowl eligible with only 5 wins and one game remaining at Pitt (7-4). Miami’s offense last Saturday:
  • Possession - 19:40
  • Rushing - 24 attempts for 30 yards
  • Passing - 9/18 for 68 yards
  • First downs - 5
  • Total Offense - 98 yards
Speed In Space still not working, Josh?

Maybe you should have been nicer to Jim Harbaugh and the other coaches you worked with on your way out of Ann Arbor. You may need their friendship.

B1G Tix and Room

4 packages left. I bought these from a tOSU guy.

Loge level - Sections 419 & 424

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/48322/Lucas+Oil+Stadium/section-419/row-15/seat-1-4/

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/56262/Lucas+Oil+Stadium/section-424/row-8/seat-10/

Fairfield Airport Indianapolis

www.google.com

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Airport to Lucas Oil Stadium

www.google.com
www.google.com

2 tickets, and two nights for $1,200.00.

Ticket master immediate transfer via Ticket master Safe Tix.

A couple good calls by the coaching staff

not play calls mind you, but just decisions some would say were no brainers... Well did you you think of them?

1) kicking into the wind at the start of the third Quarter and thereby getting the wind in the 4th quarter. Excellent call, because you knew Moody had a strong leg who could have kicked a 60 yarder yesterday with the wind even with a cold ball. You also saw that Moody kicked the ball to the end zone into the wind in the first quarter. With Illinois winning the coin toss, they deferred their choice to the second half, whereas M took the ball, and then Illinois took the wind. M didn't do that in the second half. Smart move.

2) Not taking any timeouts in the second half. JH gets some criticism for not judiciously using his TO's, but today, he saved them in them in the second half and used them appropriately.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT