ADVERTISEMENT

It's Good news Wednesday! (10-12-22)

My good news is that we are 6-0, and we get a chance to go 7-0 at home against a ranked Penn State team.

Saturday's game was a typical IU game. For some reason, they give us trouble every year. I can't say why, but it happens. Add the Mike Hart incident to the mix; it was a bit surreal. The good news is our guys overcame it, and we got the W.

I'm so glad Hart is on the mend, and I hope whatever it was can be treated and cured.

We had our '70s reunion this past weekend. (Everyone that graduated in the '70s from our HS) all told we had over 300 people attend the four-day event. We had a tailgate for the football game on Thursday night. Friday, we had a luncheon. Friday night, a downtown street party, Saturday morning, we did a local radio show featuring local sports heroes from the '70s; and finally, another street party Saturday night. I had a great team to help get this done. We had a blast, and I'm glad it's over. :)

What's your good news?

Go Blue! Beat Penn State!

Betting Late money hammering Michigan...

We reported on the money percentages in Vegas all week.

Early this week, over 75% of the money was on Penn State. But the relevance in that cash flow was the line's refusal to move, sticking at 7. Every time the line hit 6.5, it was quickly bet back up to 7.

As of Friday AM, Penn State had 68% of the money.

Saturday AM, Michigan's money vaulted from 37% to 49%, nearly evening the money percentages.

The cash is on U-M, and the late hammer tells me sharps wanted to see where this line would go, and sticking at 7, they're hammering the maize & blue.

All metrics per The Action Network

Recruiting Little midnight snack for hoops recruiting lovers

Spoke with GW3 tonight.

Visit went incredible. Couldn’t have gone any better.

Staff hit on every priority and factor Washington is looking for.

Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if Michigan leads and wins this recruitment.

Wake Forest (October 28th) and Louisville (?) will get their chance to host him as well, before Prez signs in November.

I’ll have a story tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

-🍦scoops

PSA. Sorry for spotty activity as of the last two weeks. Been and still am sick with pneumonia. All is okay but I have so many meds in my body, it’s been rough.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT