ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Drove to NE Ohio to see…

2024 Austintown Fitch Rivals250 LB/EDGE Brian Robinson, who was sporting Michigan gloves and cleats during practice.

We have a FutureCast out for Robinson to commit to the Wolverines, which after talking to him, sounded like a real possibility.

Story will be out Saturday. I’ll be in Chicago tomorrow to check out another top target in the 2024 class.

Attachments

• A1DBC0AB-DB91-426B-8F9C-32645910DDE9.jpeg
    A1DBC0AB-DB91-426B-8F9C-32645910DDE9.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 16

OT: Classes in School that were easy/hard for you

Thinking back to your high school and college days, what classes were you naturally good at/came easy to you and which ones did you just never grasp.

I started French in 7th grade and started at French 200 in 9th grade.

While most of my classmates were freaking out before tests (I had this as a first class 2 days of the week), I sat there without a care or worry in the world. Reviewed the night before for at most an hour, and never had any issues.

College: Economics. My only D in my schooling history. Never could conceptualize it. Never understood it. Had an 18 hour credit schedule that semester. Paid the price.
Reactions: Macdaddy7657

Pardon my memory, but who was the “Thursday decision” and apparently we lost out?

My apologies on this, but please remind me of the recruit that was to make a decision today (Thursday) and I am😢gonna sort of assume since no word that he veered off to a bad decision?
I think he was a high 3-star?
Thanks for filling me in. And again. apologies for falling thru the cracks on this.

I wonder what occurred…
Reactions: FranzWagner

Some group called Brennan Cam EOS (video?) did a video of teams walking tunnel Saturday

I was almost put to sleep watching the non-event videoed by a group named Brennan (EOS/247) of guys walking up Carr tunnel last Saturday. It did not match the so-called “dust-up” video we watched. I saw Michigan guys walking side-by-side with PSU guys, talking with one another, joking, etc. I saw one M guy patting a PSU guy on the shoulder. Saw Juwan walking up.
This video demonstrated that these college guys are basically good people. Most of these guys are people of integrity. I saw not a single guy demonstrating a bad attitude. I’m not discounting the mess that occurred in any way…just saying that this was very unusual. An anomaly. So many great student-athletes out there, playing a game of football.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT