ADVERTISEMENT

Stay positive

This board is amazing two years ago we were 2-4. Two years later we are back to back big ten champs and going to the playoffs. Why do we have to have the sky is falling attitude because out recruiting class is not great or a player leaves. We need to have sone faith. Two years ago everyone wanted Jim gone now everyone is afraid he will leave. There will be more players and more coaches the sky is not falling . It’s always next man up. We don’t need to trash young men because they don’t make choices that make us happy. We need to wish them well and move on. We don’t know their circumstances. This is the best era of Michigan football. Like Jim said no man knows what tomorrow brings. People make plan and God laughs. Just like he did when we thought the program was garbage two years ago.

I’m not sure how to appropriately say this

But I’ll give it my best shot

It feels like Harbaugh has built this into a program where the players are all bought in. Nobody plays for their NFL status. Nobody is instantly looking to transfer. They buy in to developing and waiting their turn.

They all get off the bus and they’re like a bunch of storm troopers just one after another fitting the mold.

They play with swagger and they play mean. It took a few years after he took over but this is a completely sustainable program and he now officially owns Ohio state. This is surely exciting.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT