ADVERTISEMENT

MSU fans are crazy!

Have been doing a ton of blocking the past few hours on social media especially Sparty fans! Heard from one MSU friend ranting and raving like a total lunatic about the tunnel incident (again) claiming that Michigan players started the fight, sending me a screenshot of the so called MSU lawyer claiming that Michigan players started the fight, etc...lol and not to mention that he claims that two of his former volleyball players that play for MSU accusing Michigan of not letting them use their facility for practice! Called Mazi Smith a felon lmao! Their fanbase is full of irrational people and they love to pull the race card too especially accusing Michigan fans of hating black people too! 97.1 the Ticket is a full-blown Sparty lovefest and won't listen to their rants either!

Guess at playoff seedings

I don’t assume the committee avoids rematches and I don’t assume 10-2 Alabama has a chance over 12-1 TCU…

Winners :: Seeding :: Mich Opponent

TCU UGA Mich :: UGA Mich TCU OSU :: TCU

TCU UGA Purdue :: UGA TCU Mich OSU :: TCU

TCU LSU Mich :: Mich TCU UGA OSU :: OSU

TCU LSU Purdue :: TCU UGA Mich OSU :: UGA

KSU UGA Mich :: UGA Mich OSU TCU :: OSU

KSU UGA Purdue :: UGA Mich OSU TCU :: OSU

KSU LSU Mich :: Mich UGA OSU TCU :: TCU

KSU LSU Purdue :: UGA Mich OSU TCU :: OSU

CFP should already be set

IMHO, the committee should have to come out with the 4 team playoff bracket prior to the conf champ games. In 2017, they set a horrible precedent by allowing a Bama team who didn't even win their division, much less conference, into the playoff by the "eye test." Now, that Bama team did go on to win the nat'l champ that season but did they really deserve to be there? The committee believed it didn't matter based on the fact they had ranked them in the top 4 all season that year. Additionally, they had beaten every opponent that season by double digits and their only loss was a 2 possession game on the road in the Iron Bowl. Auburn had two losses that season, a 4 point loss in Death Valley and a non-competitive game vs then #1 GA. But Auburn did beat the #1 team in Bama before losing to GA a second time in the SEC champ game essentially playing themselves out of it while Bama sat that weekend. OSU is in a very comparable situation, with the exception being the nature of their loss, a 3 possession game at home.

The committee is going to do what they are going to do but this is one of the biggest reasons why the playoff needs to expand, which is thankfully happening but it doesn't do much for USC or OSU this season.

My only plug for OSU getting in this season is that the first ever single season rematch of The Game could be for the national championship.
Reactions: LenDaleWhite

Insider Inside Intel 11/29: What we're hearing as Michigan prepares for Purdue

As the week progresses, we will continue to hear more and more about the team as it prepares to take on Purdue in the Big Ten Championship Game on Saturday.

Here's what we're hearing.

- Things continue to be quiet with the team, which is always a good thing.
- Blake's status continues to be quiet from the team. Again, I continue to hear that he's likely not to play on Saturday.
- The rest from Saturday is over and now it's full go in practice, was told today's practice 'was spirited' and a good vibe.
- For those worried that Michigan is not going to take Purdue lightly, don't be. There are a few things that the team is focusing on for this weekend. The 'Beat Ohio' drill is now being replaced with 'Beat Purdue' drill. It's a spirited contact drill, "good on good" is what it's usually defined as.
- The team realizes what's at stake. It's this game, a little break after it, and then the playoffs. They know one thing needs to happen before the other.

That's all I have for now.

Insider M&BR Q&A 11/29: Ask us anything!

Last week was a bit nuts and I lost all track of time in regard to the weekly chat. But, have no fear, we are back!

Fire away with questions and we'll get them answered for you. We'll run this all week.

As always, this segment is sponsored by Andy Luedecke at MyPerfectFranchise.net!

Are you a displaced corporate executive or want to put your career in your own hands? Or are you an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify? Well, Andy Luedecke can help!

Andy is a longtime Rival board member, diehard college football fan, and franchise veteran. He owns multiple franchises and businesses and uses his expertise to help others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process.

Call Andy, and put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net
Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at:
andy@myperfectfranchise.net
(404) 973-9901
www.myperfectfranchise.net

Enjoy the run!

Prior to last year, I was becoming a cynical, miserable Michigan fan often commiserating on these boards. The last couple of days I read on On3 how people couldn’t get excited about the Big Ten Championship game because it was such a letdown after the OSU win. I really couldn’t not believe what I was reading. Do they remember what it felt like just two years ago? I am totally enjoying this run especially living in Columbus. We can’t take winning for granted. We are in a golden era for Michigan football which know can be extremely elusive. I will never get tired of championships. We are relevant again. I am all in for Indy and will be at the game cheering my school onto another championship. Go Blue!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT