ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting On Collins Acheampong...

I know there are some rumors floating around that Collins Acheampong is a potential flip candidate to one of the California schools. Personally, I have not heard any of these rumors myself. That doesn't mean that the coast is clear, and I am not reporting that any of it is inaccurate or false, it just hasn't come across my desk just yet.

I poked around inside Schembechler and those in the building are 'a little' worried but aren't going to be freaking out. IF he does decide to flip, they're going to accept it and will be fine.

Early signing period is coming up quickly so this won't get dragged out for much longer.

Video Cut Ups Episode 11.1: Michigan vs Ohio State

Our best episode of Cut Ups yet.
@StephenToski and I break down the film of the first 3 quarters of Michigan vs Ohio State. If you missed us live tonight, no worries. Get caught up now and catch us live for the 4th quarter tomorrow night!
Reactions: ahe1985

Staff Turnover Over/Under 4

Coaching changes are happening fast. I am placing the over under at 4. We are already at 1 so 3 more.

Poggi - Charlotte
Moore - TBD
Hart - TBD
Helow -TBD

I think Moore gets a HC position as well as Hart. I think Helow gets a DC position. I think Minter stays and Jay stays. As long as they all stay on board for the playoffs, more power to them.

Go Blue!

David Shaw resigns from Stanford

Shaw was Harbaugh's OC at San Diego before joining Jim at his alma mater Stanford. He was the OC for every year Harbaugh was at Stanford, taking over as HC in 2011 when Jim went to San Francisco.
He went 96-54 including three Pac-12 Championships. After only winning 14 games in the last 4 seasons he has stepped down.

Shaw was the architect of Harbaugh's offense at Stanford, and we see a lot of Shaw's scheme in Michigan's offense today. Power run with a pulling guard. 10 personnel with 3 TEs. Levels route concepts for easy short crossing passes. Shaw is essentially a child of the west coast offense, playing under Bill Walsh and Dennis Green, and coaching with Brian Billick.

I have no idea what Shaw wants to do with his future. I have no idea what if any changes could come to the Michigan coaching staff this season, but if there weren't any it would be the first time. Would Shaw consider coming to Michigan? As an analyst, would it have to be OC, and would he even want that? He was just a head coach for 12 seasons. Does he even want to coach anymore?
I am not suggesting there is anything on the horizon to think Shaw would come to Michigan in any capacity, but it would make a ton of sense depending on what each sides wants, the role, etc.

Recruiting What Jason Hewlett Jr.'s commitment means for Michigan's 2023 class

Michigan football picked up another commitment today in Jason Hewlett for the Wolverines' class of 23.

Story on what that means:
Reactions: DHarvey1982

(Recruiting) In the calendar year 2022…

… coming off our first trip to Indy and first trip to the Playoff, and our first B1G title in 18 years… and while running the regular season table and virtually securing doing it all again…beating OSU twice…

… we didn’t land a SINGLE. TOP. 100. RECRUIT.

What an unbelievable wasted opportunity. The university wasn’t culturally wired for the NIL era and just couldn’t get off the blocks.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT