ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

What happened to TDFever? Last I heard he was very upset because of the residual bowel movement smell where he took a shower after working out at his office location?

You will have to ask him the particulars but suffice it to say he wasn't happy. Hope he didn't get some sort of respiratory problem.

RM
I'm here. I thought this board had died, so I never check in. If you guys are going to start grabassing again, I'll come back.

A few flares were fired early yesterday and it's been a non stop grabass session ever since. Hope it continues because I need this in my life. My ass has been in a major grabdrought
A, GP...whose ass doesn't need more grabbing?

I don't think so. I want to say it was FloridaBucki or something like that. Might be remembering wrong. Tad would probably remember. We laughed about that for months. We were like "Someone's handing out free sh*t? Sure, we'll take a copy."
HAAAA! That sounds right. Who was the guy who got all pissed off when I made some disparaging remarks about AJ Hawk's appearance? So I called him a homosexual epithet and he ran over to the OSU board and tried to round up a posse? Buckibri?

HAAAA! That sounds right. Who was the guy who got all pissed off when I made some disparaging remarks about AJ Hawk's appearance? So I called him a homosexual epithet and he ran over to the OSU board and tried to round up a posse? Buckibri?
HAA!!! Yeah, I am pretty sure it was buckibri

Lots of things have been retrieved from buttholes over the last 4 years...sadly I've accepted a promotion and now coordinate Orthopedic Surgery at my hospital. I don't get to help extract stuff anymore. The one case I'll never forget though is a dude had a Fushigi ball stuck in his ass. We couldn't get it out and had to chopper him up to Portland
Nice! I was asking about some new stories in another thread, and was redirected here. Never not funny!!

Anyone else still have their green jacket?

greenjacket.jpg
LOL at people who only have one green jacket.

Reactions: tjsblue and celemo
You guys are sleeping on BAW's photoshop of Pryor and Tressel in a toy car.

Still, someone has to the Bill Stewart riding the N-Bomb in a cowboy hat.

When I returned, I expected to see Memorial Tiger's Katrina post still pinned to the top of the board.

Reactions: tjsblue
You guys are sleeping on BAW's photoshop of Pryor and Tressel in a toy car.

Still, someone has to the Bill Stewart riding the N-Bomb in a cowboy hat.
BAW is just being lazy. He could totally get his photobucket password back. Like clicking on that one phrase that's underlined that says "Forgot Password."

mjarecki

user profile
Ann Arbor
Post #1244

lock | pin | move
del | ban | posts

F u Edit | Reply
F U GUYS!

This post was edited on 11/17 3:56 PM by mjarecki (Revisions)
I just made my noise maker for the game. I took a 16 oz gatorade bottle, put heavy change i.e. nickels and quarterz only! I then was faced with a dillema: I have a maize pompon that I want to take and wave as well as my noisemaker...so I decided to cut a hole in the cap of my gatorade bottle and I placed the pom-pon in that hole--so when I shake my noise maker I wave the pom-pon at the same time--its ingenius!!

And when I put the noise maker in my sweatshirt pocket the pom-pon will hang out and nobody will realize that I am bringing a bottle into the stadium!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT