ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

Geez fellas,

I see Reality Man, Chicago, St. Joe, what happened to MGB, Shaver, GoBlue3160, TDFever, and the rest of the clones?

Reactions: Doc CJ
Geez fellas,

I see Reality Man, Chicago, St. Joe, what happened to MGB, Shaver, GoBlue3160, TDFever, and the rest of the clones?
They've been gone a while. BAW made a BRIEF reappearance, then vanished again. tjsblue, Scottblue, the list goes on. Somebody posted a while back that Iron Mike passed away, sadly.

They've been gone a while. BAW made a BRIEF reappearance, then vanished again. tjsblue, Scottblue, the list goes on. Somebody posted a while back that Iron Mike passed away, sadly.

Iron Mike passed away????? We were supposed to meet up for a game a while back. Do you know any details, if I remember, he lived in Florida.

Iron Mike passed away????? We were supposed to meet up for a game a while back. Do you know any details, if I remember, he lived in Florida.
I wish I could remember who posted it-it was maybe a couple months ago. Iron Mike was a good guy.

I wish I could remember who posted it-it was maybe a couple months ago. Iron Mike was a good guy.

He was a great dude, partied hard but he was single, believe he had a son, if I remember correctly. Damn, too young.

I see a few of the guys are still around the fort like simmy and I think shaver too.

Too bad tjs isn't here so I can tell him I told you so about Hoke and Borges.

We had some good times back then.

He was a great dude, partied hard but he was single, believe he had a son, if I remember correctly. Damn, too young.

I see a few of the guys are still around the fort like simmy and I think shaver too.

Too bad tjs isn't here so I can tell him I told you so about Hoke and Borges.

We had some good times back then.
AGP. The board isn't close to what it was. Hardly any GA threads, almost never any food threads. Sigh...

Reactions: 2dawood
AGP. The board isn't close to what it was. Hardly any GA threads, almost never any food threads. Sigh...

Remember that dude that posted facebook pictures of some girl named Theresa's horrible paintings and then some troll on the board found her and told her the dude was making fun of her. I forget his handle.

Or when we found that szygy West Virginia fan who was flaming, we found out he was some fat band teacher at Trenton HS.

Remember that dude that posted facebook pictures of some girl named Theresa's horrible paintings and then some troll on the board found her and told her the dude was making fun of her. I forget his handle.

Or when we found that szygy West Virginia fan who was flaming, we found out he was some fat band teacher at Trenton HS.
Haaaa! I had forgotten the Theresa "artwork" thread. Classic. Didn't she also have some crappy ass hat she knitted, too? Szygy was epic, too.
Remember BAW photoshopping Scottblue's head on another guy's body so Scottblue could tell that other guy he was out with his girlfriend? One of my favorite threads ever.

AGP. Remember this board invading The Bump? Another board classic.

That girl that come over from the Bump was hot. CrazyCakes. Who was the older guy that had a crush on her, damn, I keep forgetting all the handles.

MGB has to be around here, where is that troll?

It was aochii who passed on the info that Iron Mike died, and that constant's son died the same week. That was about three weeks or so ago, very sad.

Oh man, that's sad. constant is a good man, I remember him telling us stories of his son who had a heart condition, I believe. Damn, said news. RIP to both.

Reactions: tjsblue
MGB and GoBlue3160 still post here. Shaver and TDFever are pretty much just on the Fort more. Hope you're back aboard!

I will hang out until I get banned or we start sucking again, whichever comes first. What's weird is that I think this handled was banned, then I had to go to Son of Ken Dogg and some other handle but somehow all my sins were washed away and this handle works again with this new interface.

Is 3160 still wearing Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts?

I will hang out until I get banned or we start sucking again, whichever comes first. What's weird is that I think this handled was banned, then I had to go to Son of Ken Dogg and some other handle but somehow all my sins were washed away and this handle works again with this new interface.

Is 3160 still wearing Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts?
The awesome thing is, the new board setup apparently washed away ALL bannings. I was able to go over to Grassy Knoll Illustrated and get some shots in on the JoePed worshippers.

Just thought of it-the dude who knew Theresa was Still Not a Toomer, the English guy. He's not around much anymore, either.

Just thought of it-the dude who knew Theresa was Still Not a Toomer, the English guy. He's not around much anymore, either.

Yeah, that's him. I remember he lived in Kalamazoo or something like that. Desmondcharles was another regular. I think Des and Iron Mike hooked up and did the strip club circuit for a weekend. Damn, still can't believe Mike passed. Any idea how?

Yeah, that's him. I remember he lived in Kalamazoo or something like that. Desmondcharles was another regular. I think Des and Iron Mike hooked up and did the strip club circuit for a weekend. Damn, still can't believe Mike passed. Any idea how?
Maybe a heart attack? Aochii probably knows more than me.

Welcome back Ken Dogg!

I remember the WV invasion well. They were also pissed off about Minnesota "stealing a DB whose cousin was a Jim Thorpe award winner.

BTW what ever happened to sgywuyruuihwiyriskiy(okay, not the actual spelling.)? He was the pedophile HS band teacher/ WV fan..

Oops! Missed this part of the thread.

BTW Are we all still banned from the West Virginia board?

Good Times!

I don't know if I am still banned there, I imagine not but WV fans have more important stuff to deal with right about now. Like electing a KKK member to the oval office.

Didn't BAW do a photoshop with Scottblue hanging out with Kim Jong Ill(sp?)?

BTW, BAW's best photoshop was the Bill Stewart N-Bomb.
card3.jpg

What happened to TDFever? Last I heard he was very upset because of the residual bowel movement smell where he took a shower after working out at his office location?

You will have to ask him the particulars but suffice it to say he wasn't happy. Hope he didn't get some sort of respiratory problem.

RM

Someone needs to send out a APB to get the old gang back together now that we have something to celebrate.

One last thing...I don't mean to diminish most of the thread about the loss of a man. Sorry to hear.

RM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT