ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

Completely unrelated but one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had in a friend: A buddy of mine put together displays at events for a major auto company. He was doing one in Colorado and had a couple interns with him that he was in charge of. Somehow, over the course of the night, Shock G offered him the opportunity to go back to a party with him and some other people (including Tupac's brother). Shock G's (Humpty Hump to some) statement was along the lines of , "You want to party, we got girls, weed and a radio" and my buddy said no because he was worried about the interns. How do you not take the opportunity to party with Humpty?

Your buddy is a jerk.

Reactions: Shaver
Completely unrelated but one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had in a friend: A buddy of mine put together displays at events for a major auto company. He was doing one in Colorado and had a couple interns with him that he was in charge of. Somehow, over the course of the night, Shock G offered him the opportunity to go back to a party with him and some other people (including Tupac's brother). Shock G's (Humpty Hump to some) statement was along the lines of , "You want to party, we got girls, weed and a radio" and my buddy said no because he was worried about the interns. How do you not take the opportunity to party with Humpty?

I have some friends that saw him outside Detroit at a club show. They invited him back to the hotel with them where he showed up with two snaggly toothed trannys. After about an hour of drinking and smoking he walked the two hoes downstairs to put them in a cab and left his triple fat goose and signature hat behind.

They have about ten minutes of filmed hilarity doing impressions in his gear, all culminating in him walking in on them and getting pissed then leaving.

rivals nuked my post count.
Urban_streetwalker.jpg

Is there a way to block shaver? He posts to many times. I still love you shaver. MGB, you'll need to give me a daily update if shaver has anything funny or important.

Chat with jizzard19© happened on Thursdays, not Fridays. It has been on hiatus for roughly 386 weeks, but might return next week!

It might have actually been Tuesdays or Wednesdays, I can't remember. But it wasn't Friday.
Yeah you're right. I wish it was next Thursday already.

Chat with jizzard19© happened on Thursdays, not Fridays. It has been on hiatus for roughly 386 weeks, but might return next week!

It might have actually been Tuesdays or Wednesdays, I can't remember. But it wasn't Friday.
It was Thursday the archive says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT