ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

I'll try to get scottblue up in here.

It's hard to get his attention. He's hiding in a closet throwing gang signs watching his cousin nail some sloot.

Reactions: tjsblue
What happened to TDFever? Last I heard he was very upset because of the residual bowel movement smell where he took a shower after working out at his office location?

You will have to ask him the particulars but suffice it to say he wasn't happy. Hope he didn't get some sort of respiratory problem.

RM
His dirtbag father banged the wrong chick and now he is in hiding with him near a hair plug surgeon.

So I see that some of us are "Heisman"s and some of us are "Michigan Men". Which is better? How do they compare to wearing a Legends Jersey?

(Laughs at the "Lettermen")

So I see that some of us are "Heisman"s and some of us are "Michigan Men". Which is better? How do they compare to wearing a Legends Jersey?

(Laughs at the "Lettermen")
They're just categories that indicate how much time you have to waste on message boards on the internets, and it depends on your definition of "better".

It also depends on how many times you've been ganked, and have to start all over with your post count.

Every category beats the bejesus out of wearing a Legends Jersey.

The one regret I have on this board is not being here for the PSU rape scandal. I'm guessing BWI was glorious during that time frame

The funny thing is you didn't miss out on anything. BWI is almost as consumed with the scandal now as they were in 2011!

Here's a current thread (and there are many others):
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/siap-freeh-out-at-pepper-hamilton.78198/

By the way, marshall23 is beefer aka Ed Mastrovich. They still let him post there!

Wait, what? I have to hear how that saga ended.

I remember lurking in 04 and seeing a bunch of crazy shit from SkunkBear about a stalker :laugh:
Scottblue!!!! You really should read the whole thread, but I'm going to post this again because it's epic and people should know about it. I forget the exact details, but SkunkBear and his beefer-hunting friends somehow tracked him down via a facebook account and then matched his picture up with a yearbook picture to determine that his real name is Ed Mastrovich. He lives in McKeesport, PA. Skunk has his whole life story and contact information on a web page. And John Tratur is another one of Ed's aliases. You gotta read this page:
http://joeknew.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-special-hello-to-ed-mastrovich.html

Anyone else eating their Mcgriddles with cheese this morning?
download%201.jpg

Reactions: TDFever and tjsblue
Scottblue!!!! You really should read the whole thread, but I'm going to post this again because it's epic and people should know about it. I forget the exact details, but SkunkBear and his beefer-hunting friends somehow tracked him down via a facebook account and then matched his picture up with a yearbook picture to determine that his real name is Ed Mastrovich. He lives in McKeesport, PA. Skunk has his whole life story and contact information on a web page. And John Tratur is another one of Ed's aliases. You gotta read this page:
http://joeknew.blogspot.com/2015/01/a-special-hello-to-ed-mastrovich.html
That link is full of yumbo. Not to mention plop.

Reactions: JamieDurham
HAA!!! I never knew he was in DU. Hilarious.

Completely unrelated but one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had in a friend: A buddy of mine put together displays at events for a major auto company. He was doing one in Colorado and had a couple interns with him that he was in charge of. Somehow, over the course of the night, Shock G offered him the opportunity to go back to a party with him and some other people (including Tupac's brother). Shock G's (Humpty Hump to some) statement was along the lines of , "You want to party, we got girls, weed and a radio" and my buddy said no because he was worried about the interns. How do you not take the opportunity to party with Humpty?

Reactions: jizzard19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT