ADVERTISEMENT

HARBAUGH'S FIRST YEAR

Don't worry domer, as usual your opinion don't mean shit. Whether you agree or not. Your opinion is worthless. Losers! His wife was a major part of his decision to come home.

Neither of our opinions matter at all, in fact. Neither will have any impact

Like I said, you can convince yourself of whatever you want, I simply explained the reality of the situation to you

Sorry to see you take it so hard

Neither of our opinions matter at all, in fact. Neither will have any impact

Like I said, you can convince yourself of whatever you want, I simply explained the reality of the situation to you

Sorry to see you take it so hard
Dude you have absolutly zero concept of reality.
Keep spewing your drivel. You continue to
demonstrate your inability to reasonably face reality!

Right...

Was in an inability to face reality that caused me to point the impending 6-7 win. Ruling for Michigan in 2014...before the season?

Is it that same in ability to face reality that has me calling for a 6-8 win season for Michigan in 2015?

The reality is that I know much ore than you, have posted much more objectively than you in this thread, and have backed up my posts with facts...whike you've acted like a 5 year old and called names

I'm sorry about the reality that HARBAUGH will likely be gone in 5 years.

In sorry about the reality that Michigan is not a top 5 football program in the Midwest

I'm sorry about the reality that Michigan is not the too football program inn it's own state

And again, in sorry about the reality that HARBAUGH will be gone in 5 years

But you can take solace in at least knowing you were warmed about thee realities, with the facts that support them

Reactions: roaringfork green
Right...

Was in an inability to face reality that caused me to point the impending 6-7 win. Ruling for Michigan in 2014...before the season?

Is it that same in ability to face reality that has me calling for a 6-8 win season for Michigan in 2015?

The reality is that I know much ore than you, have posted much more objectively than you in this thread, and have backed up my posts with facts...whike you've acted like a 5 year old and called names

I'm sorry about the reality that HARBAUGH will likely be gone in 5 years.

In sorry about the reality that Michigan is not a top 5 football program in the Midwest

I'm sorry about the reality that Michigan is not the too football program inn it's own state

And again, in sorry about the reality that HARBAUGH will be gone in 5 years

But you can take solace in at least knowing you were warmed about thee realities, with the facts that support them
And in December you would have no doubt written:
Sorry that there is too much water under the bridge for Harbaugh to come back
Sorry that the NFL is too lucrative to leave
Sorry that San Francisco is nicer than Ann Arbor
Sorry Harbaugh's wife refuses to leave San Francisco

And whatever narrative you consider to be a trueism. And that's the thing, isn't it? We have heard a myriad of reasons of why he won't come - ever. And yet, here he is. So now you have to switch gears and go with, "Oh yeah, he's at Michigan but how long?"

Your "reality" is nothing more than wish fulfillment.

And your passive aggressive bullshit is lame as hell.
"Aw shucks fellas. I was tryin' to be reasonable here - why y'all callin' me names?" Here's a hint - a flame wrapped up with sugar is still a flame. Just because your coach has hit his ceiling, doesn't mean we should expect the same from ours.

GTFO with that lame assed garbage "reasonable" flaming, pillowbiter. Go to your own board and rally the troops for the upcoming "Zaire for Heisman" campaign that is about to ramp up.

And whatever narrative you consider to be a trueism. And that's the thing, isn't it? We have heard a myriad of reasons of why he won't come - ever. And yet, here he is. So now you have to switch gears and go with, "Oh yeah, he's at Michigan but how long?"

"Aw shucks fellas. I was tryin' to be reasonable here - why y'all callin' me names?" Here's a hint - a flame wrapped up with sugar is still a flame. Just because your coach has hit his ceiling, doesn't mean we should expect the same from ours.

GTFO with that lame assed garbage "reasonable" flaming, pillowbiter. Go to your own board and rally the troops for the upcoming "Zaire for Heisman" campaign that is about to ramp up.

Except that I never said any of those things, because it was obvious that Michigan had a shot to hire Harbaugh when all the stars started lining up.

The fact that you want to randomly attribute incorrect opinions to me, that I never expressed, to help you dismiss the reality I am expressing to you..........should really tell you all you need to know
That's an argument style that's beyond pathetic, and should really help you see how feeble your position is and how low you have to stoop in order to defend it against an intelligent and fact based analysis

I haven't flamed you, or Michigan, in any way here. All I've done is point out basic realities, backed by facts, statistics, and analysis by respected experts......and see anger, name calling, and a complete lack of reasonable discussion from Michigan fans in return

Last season, I did the same thing. I provided reasonable, fact based, unbiased analysis of Michigan's team, their schedule, and the likely outcome of their season......and Michigan fans reacted exactly as they are not "NO!!! You don't know anything! We're awesome, you suck!! I don't care what facts say, ND is DUMB"

How did that turn out for you?

(You would think Michigan fans would be smart enough to learn from previous mistakes, smart enough to remember who is a troll and who just comes with thoughtful, fact based, quality info....even if they don't like what it is....and smart enough to have a reasonable discussion without resorting to childish name calling and "NANANANA I'm not listening!!" chanting...........guess not)

Reactions: roaringfork green

aoi_toko there is no discussion worth our time with a jealous domer watching their FB program return to mediocracy.

They ran from playing us due to their usual butt kicking from Mich. and with not counting their once in a while ill placed victory.

Joining the ACC, a joke of a league where integrity means little and skirting the rules is normal. Note Miami, FSU, Clemson, Louisville, etc. Sadly to save face domers will make unfounded accusations and statements which are completly without any substantion of fact what so ever. All to often they rely on unfounded rumor and inuendo to support their arguments and they use those false facts as if they are true.

It is funny that domers think they know more than the Harbaugh's themselves and continue to state,what the Harbaugh's have said is a lie. Sara has made the future of their famlies choice of home and their longevity in AA at UMvery clear. Yet domers actually think they know more than the Harbaugh's themselves.

Much of the ACC will help slow ND's return to medicracy which began last season.

Yet when one considers the exact opposite with Michigan. We are moving forward in a way which scares many other coaches & programs who wish to see UM etheralled in mediocracy. But in watching talent flock to Harbaugh is frightening to many programs.

It is comforting to understand that domers continue to be warry of UM even after their chicken run away from Mich. they still come over to our boards and whine like the babies they are.

Except that I never said any of those things, because it was obvious that Michigan had a shot to hire Harbaugh when all the stars started lining up.

The fact that you want to randomly attribute incorrect opinions to me, that I never expressed, to help you dismiss the reality I am expressing to you..........should really tell you all you need to know
That's an argument style that's beyond pathetic, and should really help you see how feeble your position is and how low you have to stoop in order to defend it against an intelligent and fact based analysis

I haven't flamed you, or Michigan, in any way here. All I've done is point out basic realities, backed by facts, statistics, and analysis by respected experts......and see anger, name calling, and a complete lack of reasonable discussion from Michigan fans in return

Last season, I did the same thing. I provided reasonable, fact based, unbiased analysis of Michigan's team, their schedule, and the likely outcome of their season......and Michigan fans reacted exactly as they are not "NO!!! You don't know anything! We're awesome, you suck!! I don't care what facts say, ND is DUMB"

How did that turn out for you?

(You would think Michigan fans would be smart enough to learn from previous mistakes, smart enough to remember who is a troll and who just comes with thoughtful, fact based, quality info....even if they don't like what it is....and smart enough to have a reasonable discussion without resorting to childish name calling and "NANANANA I'm not listening!!" chanting...........guess not)
Fact based? Like your "reality" of Harbaugh staying five years then bolting back to the NFL? That fact? Somehow, you got a direct line from Jim himself and he told you this?

Listen, your diatribe is self serving at best, and the farthest thing from fact that can be. Your sole purpose is to flame, but because you wrap it in a pretty bow and don't swear we're supposed to what, exactly? Come by with a heartfelt thanks for your candor? F off with your passive aggressive nonsense.

Save some of your reality sandwich for own board - they could use it much more than we could.

But in the end, you'll be nothing but a typical driveby poster that will be no where to be seen the first time you lose.

Only to return again in the off season - to start the same old shit. Except if we have a an eight win season, you'll thump your chest about how over rated Harbaugh is.

You are an nd fan with an agenda. Not to educate us poor delusional souls, but flame under the guise of good ol' football talk.

Last edited:
Fear is exactly what it is. Danantonio is doing a terrific job getting the three stars. But on the subject of recruiting, I thought msu fans could care less!!! Why all of a sudden such a great interest??? Anyway, by the end of this recruiting cycle Harbaugh will haul in a better recruiting class than Danantonio. I don't blame recruits for taking a wait and see approach after the disastrous past two coaching regimes. But it is all about to change. Fear
3 Stars? Dantonio has been handing you guys your asses with 2 and 3 stars and NOT out recruiting you. NOW he is out recruiting UM. I think they have 7 or 8 4 star guys that are very good. More higher end talent than Dantonio has had when he won a B1G Championship and had multiple top 5 finishes and made you the second best team in Michigan.

3 Stars? Dantonio has been handing you guys your asses with 2 and 3 stars and NOT out recruiting you. NOW he is out recruiting UM. I think they have 7 or 8 4 star guys that are very good. More higher end talent than Dantonio has had when he won a B1G Championship and had multiple top 5 finishes and made you the second best team in Michigan.
Thx for that Buck but you're wasting your breath. Some of these posters just don't comprehend facts!

One fact you always say is stars don't matter. Now that your getting stars you come here to boast about stars. Right? So stars don't matter unless your getting more players with stars then it matters.
Not stars as much as Dantonio obviously knows how to find very talented high school football players. Can't argue with that.

Not stars as much as Dantonio obviously knows how to find very talented high school football players. Can't argue with that.
And I won't argue that because it's true. But there are still many MSU fans that always say stars don't matter but now that your getting stars they talk about how Harbaugh must suck because he is getting out recruited. Make up your mind. I'm not saying you necessarily.

And I won't argue that because it's true. But there are still many MSU fans that always say stars don't matter but now that your getting stars they talk about how Harbaugh must suck because he is getting out recruited. Make up your mind. I'm not saying you necessarily.
I agree with you. The star rating thing is way over rated for the most part. You and I could probably identify the 5 star players as casual college football fans. Dantonio and his assistants have been successful finding the diamonds in the rough so to speak. I think it's mostly a willingness to work hard and put the time in. Harbaugh's track record indicates to me anyway that he'll also have the same success.

Reactions: Westcoast24
A few realities about the "Star" ratings. A high star rating doesn't guarantee a future top draft pick, an All-American status, or even a starter. Prospects are given higher Star ratings for some legitimate reasons: size, speed, level of competition, success, performance in camps..." One highly rated prospect doesn't make a recruiting class. The difference between a class ranked 10-20 is not that significant. Same could be said for 30-50. Teams that consistently have classes ranked in the top 5, usually end up in the top 5. THe more 4 and 5 Star ranked players on your team, the better that team tends to be.

So Stars don't mean everything. But they do mean something.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Any of y'all care to join us @ the '15 pig skin final 4?
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

Last edited:
Dude you have absolutly zero concept of reality.
Keep spewing your drivel. You continue to
demonstrate your inability to reasonably face reality!

Dude... read your own words whilst looking in a mirror.

To quote the Holy Qur' an
Do not be a bragging boaster. (AYAT Luqman 31:18)

Wow, Michigan fans just can't talk about michiganfootball. They have to try to randomly flame other teams

It's pretty pathetic

Wow. Decker sure likes to live on the Michigan board. It is pretty pathetic. But since a domer fan is here, why don't you want to talk about ND football? What about Kelly's comments that pretty much his whole team is too dumb to be at ND. ND is nothing more than just another football factory, except they suck because Kelly is one of the worst coaches in all of college football. 6-8 wins is their ceiling this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT