ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh throws running backs under the bus...

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
He just said...he was happy with OL especially in the 2nd half. Said got some push but had problems with the run thru.

I agree. Coach seems pretty happy with performance. Actually...I was happy for the most part but this staff need to continue to get improvement AND make some adjustments at the rb position.

Reality Man

He just said...he was happy with OL especially in the 2nd half. Said got some push but had problems with the run thru.

I agree. Coach seems pretty happy with performance. Actually...I was happy for the most part but this staff need to continue to get improvement AND make some adjustments at the rb position.

Reality Man
I know I'm pleased with O line play when it's 4th and short and you get 0. Very Funk-esque.

Reactions: tarun262

Running backs are just fine,,,,you should go back to figure skating and let the men judge the football....go blue

Reality Man

It is very possible that both of our teams faced the best DLs they will see all season...

Here you go...

That a quarterback ruined the chance at a win surely pained Harbaugh, but he didn't show it, putting little of the blame on Rudock. He repeatedly praised Thomas for the play and even blamed the prior play, when De'Veon Smith missed a gaping hole.

"There was a prior mistake (and) a dropped ball that we wouldn't have been in that third down and had to fit a throw in and try to keep the chains going," Harbaugh said. "There's a lot of things to coach from it."

Reality Man
The title of your post is a bit misleading I think

Here you go...

That a quarterback ruined the chance at a win surely pained Harbaugh, but he didn't show it, putting little of the blame on Rudock. He repeatedly praised Thomas for the play and even blamed the prior play, when De'Veon Smith missed a gaping hole.

"There was a prior mistake (and) a dropped ball that we wouldn't have been in that third down and had to fit a throw in and try to keep the chains going," Harbaugh said. "There's a lot of things to coach from it."
Your clueless if you consider that throwing anyone under a bus. Cmon man

Here you go...

That was not throwing anyone under any bus! Try again!

Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT