ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan in the mix for elite kicker in 2025 class

2025 Kicker/Punter Scott Starzyk committed to Iowa a couple weeks back.
Kohls has him a five star and the #1 kicker and #4 punter in this class.
Here's the original article from when he committed to Iowa from our partners over at Hawkeye Beacon.

Scott posted about his Michigan offer today.

Login to view embedded media
Elliot from Hawkeye Beacon reached out to Scott and while he said he is still currently committed to Iowa, it appears the Michigan side has made things "interesting."

Michigan added Dominic Zvada in the transfer portal this season, and we haven't heard much about the development of Adam Samaha. Not surprising to see Michigan looking to add kicking talent in this class.

What are your most controversial predictions this year?

I have a few

I hope I'm right:
- Jaishawn Barham is an upgraded version of Junior Colson (no slight)
- Jyaire Hill establishes himself as the next great UM CB. He and Will will be a top 5 CB Duo this year
- Derrick Moore has double-digit sacks
- UM has the #1 PFF defense this year.
- We beat Ohio at OSU. Day blames his stubbed toe.

I hope I'm wrong:
- Orji struggles with accuracy in the first half of the year, and fans call for Davis Warren to start against USC. However, he improves in the second half of the season.
- Right Tackle becomes a revolving door and the weak link. Oline is still good overall, though.
- Donovan Edwards continues with vision issues and because he bulked up, doesn't have the same breakaway speed. (Asterisk - the run game is still strong, but Mullings and Edwards split carries)

Just for Fun:
- Will Howard get benched in favor of Julian Sayin before Nov. 30th due to poor performance in a loss to Oregon and a "should have been" loss at Penn State
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT