ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

CZB0R2EUMAAV7er.mp4
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CZB0R2EUMAAV7er.mp4

Because my girlfriend is moving here from San Francisco next month and I doubt she's into that kind of thing.
Hmmmm, I see ... women do complicate things ... I just don't understand why they can't accept and even enjoy the simple and best things in life like we do.

I mean, I have both farting and BJs in my top ten list of life's best things. What's their deal? Both are fun and free ... geeze.

What's next, no watching Michigan football?

Jamie, where the hell have you been for the past week? You left all this Harbaugh recruiting ethics up to the rest of us. WTF?

Smelling your own farts is not unusual nor abnormal. It's always funny & satisfying when you crack a good one. If other people don't appreciate it, it's their loss. Tread lightly with the GF at first though. Drop your bomb & walk away like it's no big deal & eventually if she's "the one" she'll eventually appreciate them too.

Go Blue!

Reactions: JamieDurham
You can definitely use this to your advantage Jamie, if you're strategic.

Maybe after she's there a couple days ... do a couple test fart-cup-smells, see what her reaction is. Maybe, you'll find she actually likes it, and finds it entertaining. If not ... and you get a ... "oh gross" type reaction. Seize the opportunity to craft a deal .... maybe start with proposing no farting during BJs? If you have good negotiating skills ... maybe a trade off of say four BJs per week in exchange for no farting.

You get the idea.

Jamie, where the hell have you been for the past week? You left all this Harbaugh recruiting ethics up to the rest of us. WTF?

Smelling your own farts is not unusual nor abnormal. It's always funny & satisfying when you crack a good one. If other people don't appreciate it, it's their loss. Tread lightly with the GF at first though. Drop your bomb & walk away like it's no big deal & eventually if she's "the one" she'll eventually appreciate them too.

Go Blue!
I guess I was just disappointed that all of my board brothers who I've went through massive trollbattles with just dipped their heads in, said hey, then bolted. I honestly thought we were really getting the band back together. Now we just sit naked with our dickbanjos

I guess I was just disappointed that all of my board brothers who I've went through massive trollbattles with just dipped their heads in, said hey, then bolted. I honestly thought we were really getting the band back together. Now we just sit naked with our dickbanjos
I always thought that would be the case & not surprised that it ended so soon. BTW, I'm in favor of playing the dickbanjo from time to time too but while I thought you were courageous sticking around here longer than the rest, I'm still a little disappointed that you left all of us free board cheap-asses to fight these "ethics" battles alone.

Go Blue!

Yep, disappointing, almost everybody left after a day or two.

Yeah, makes me wonder if Ken Dogg went and got himself ganked for the 22nd time?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT