ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

To hit the 800 post count ...

Then there was the BAW led thread on hairs mysteriously popping up in weird places, and not in places you want on guys as we age.

I check the back of my ears every morning ... there could be nothing there one day, and the next day there's a single strand about 3/4 inch long. What the hell's up with that?

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
HAAAAAA!! I had almost forgot about stephen84's high school running rampant with Jessica Alba-level talent. "Hand over your yearbook bruh.....color me skeptical that your high school in Toledo was turning out Jessica Albas on the regular..."

Reactions: desmondcharles
HAAAAAA!! I had almost forgot about stephen84's high school running rampant with Jessica Alba-level talent. "Hand over your yearbook bruh.....color me skeptical that your high school in Toledo was turning out Jessica Albas on the regular..."
Do you remember what high school? I went to high school in Toledo and I'm familiar with the talent in the area.

Reactions: desmondcharles
CVvffI7UkAAaQYU.jpg

My personal favorite was the Dee Hart recruiting - commit - decommit - guys knowing guys who knew guys who said - Board meltdown thread.

Got kudos and a teabagging gif from BAW on that one, fun times.
Dee Hart encapsulated the RichRod era: an overrated 'lil guy who never amounted to anything.

This is the thread that doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on my friends
Some people started posting on it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue posting on it forever just because...

This is the thread that doesn't end...

(changes direction to ensure 1000 posts)

Share your favorite GIF's with the rest of the class, so everyone can add them to their collection.

oIsKpXd_2.gif

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT