ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

Just a quick show a hands again. Who thinks the delicious cheese covered burgers are the superior burgers on this grill?
IMG_20110410_182007.jpg

Lots of things have been retrieved from buttholes over the last 4 years...sadly I've accepted a promotion and now coordinate Orthopedic Surgery at my hospital. I don't get to help extract stuff anymore. The one case I'll never forget though is a dude had a Fushigi ball stuck in his ass. We couldn't get it out and had to chopper him up to Portland

If you are going to go out, might as well be doing something you love.

Lots of things have been retrieved from buttholes over the last 4 years...sadly I've accepted a promotion and now coordinate Orthopedic Surgery at my hospital. I don't get to help extract stuff anymore. The one case I'll never forget though is a dude had a Fushigi ball stuck in his ass. We couldn't get it out and had to chopper him up to Portland
1452222185901.jpg

Reactions: jizzard19
These dudes that have been posting here for the last couple of years have no idea what is going on here. They are calling an emergency meeting to figure out what is going on. Expect a Brandonesque press
KenDogg did you ever thank me for getting you
freekendogg.jpg
reinstated?

HAAAAA! BTW, I am still pissed BAW was never banned. What kind of BS was that?

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
Just for the record, KD hasn't sent me and Mrs Shaver a penny for child support. Dude is a deadbeat.

I remember I was in Detroit for a game and your deadbeat ass never answered the phone. All scurrrred to hang out with minorities.

Reactions: Shaver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT