ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

does she know how bad Kendall sucks at racquetball?
FA7EB7B6-17B6-4935-8071-411E7FAD94E3_zps9qf3zfsb.gif
The sound affects are the best part of that video. The only thing better would be if you keep filming a slowly walked up and zoomed in and talked to her. Tasblue would for sure have loved that.

Reactions: celemo
The sound affects are the best part of that video. The only thing better would be if you keep filming a slowly walked up and zoomed in and talked to her. Tasblue would for sure have loved that.
Dad-mode kicked in and I had to make sure she didn't break her effing nose

Dad-mode kicked in and I had to make sure she didn't break her effing nose
In a good dad moment right now, I was getting the shower ready for lil d and he tried to push me out of the way to p. I told him to wait and go in the shower. He proceeds to p in the shower all over the toys and wall. Tasblue walks in and goes "what is going on!". "Daddy told me to". He's for sure going to make it in this world.

In a good dad moment right now, I was getting the shower ready for lil d and he tried to push me out of the way to p. I told him to wait and go in the shower. He proceeds to p in the shower all over the toys and wall. Tasblue walks in and goes "what is going on!". "Daddy told me to". He's for sure going to make it in this world.
Meatball loves peeing in the shower

Reactions: tjsblue
I haven't wet the bed in like 2-3 years.

RJM says hello. He's moved up in the world....he begged and begged and begged for a promotion. After like 7 tries, they decided to hire the little guy to shut him up. Now, he just breeds like a rabbit.

Reactions: tjsblue
RJM says hello. He's moved up in the world....he begged and begged and begged for a promotion. After like 7 tries, they decided to hire the little guy to shut him up. Now, he just breeds like a rabbit.
His wife still hot?

Hey Celemo. Do we get a recap of the last four years of Guess the Mystery Item Celemo removed from an orifice? I miss the old game.
Lots of things have been retrieved from buttholes over the last 4 years...sadly I've accepted a promotion and now coordinate Orthopedic Surgery at my hospital. I don't get to help extract stuff anymore. The one case I'll never forget though is a dude had a Fushigi ball stuck in his ass. We couldn't get it out and had to chopper him up to Portland

Lots of things have been retrieved from buttholes over the last 4 years...sadly I've accepted a promotion and now coordinate Orthopedic Surgery at my hospital. I don't get to help extract stuff anymore. The one case I'll never forget though is a dude had a Fushigi ball stuck in his ass. We couldn't get it out and had to chopper him up to Portland

So in summary: more pay, more prestige, less time in other people's buttholes. Sounds like a demotion to me when considering the buttholes you miss out on.

Did he claim to have fallen on it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT