ADVERTISEMENT

Warde and Santa's next moves are fascinating.

KevinWerner

Michigan Man
Gold Member
May 11, 2006
So there will be a hearing, and Jim will either be on the sidelines for Maryland and Ohio State or not.

That's pretty binary.

What's layered and fascinating to me is how we proceed next. What's very telling to me is how measured Gene Smith, Urban Meyer and Herbstreit seem to have been on this.

I've heard Smith has not been one of the vocal ones. Meyer has strange deflections every time it comes up that I've heard and Herbstreit yesterday seemed almost annoyed that a great Michigan team was given this fuel.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I guess that we have information that could impact legacies in Columbus. For 100 years the adults in the room didn't go snooping around each other's closets. That's probably because the calculus pointed to an end game where everyone lost.

Well now someone, hired by someone, entered our closet and the reputation of our program and to a little extent institution has taken a beating.

How do we react? There are wicked smart professionals assisting Warde and Santa with this and the reaction will be calculated and layered.

Part of that reaction I'm sure will be trying to get to the bottom of who hired the (professional) clowns that got into a drive/server of ours. If it ends up pointing back to OSU with evidence, things get even more interesting.

Stock up on popcorn. This one is going to remain interesting for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News