ADVERTISEMENT

Urbie gone when the the season ends

There is word out there that Urbie will be let go after the season is done. I have read and heard this from more than one source.
I heard the same about Harbaugh, man you just don't know what to believe any more. My cousins brothers girlfriends dad said that he had good info that Harbaugh was going Pro next year. Rumors...

I heard the same about Harbaugh, man you just don't know what to believe any more. My cousins brothers girlfriends dad said that he had good info that Harbaugh was going Pro next year. Rumors...
I think Coach Jim will be in AA as long as he wants to be, and he has said he wants to be there, b/c his parents are there and his wife loves the area, so I'm not worried about the rumers

There is word out there that Urbie will be let go after the season is done. I have read and heard this from more than one source.
Possibly but you can bet they'll get a very good coach. Laughed when we were rolling them in the 90s and early 2000s and they hired some small school coach named Tressel. I quit laughing

Reactions: SINUAY
Uh no. Their AD and president have said multiple times that it's his call. It is a legit sickness (brain cyst) that had treatment before. If they wanted to get rid of Urban they would have done it earlier in the year.

Urbie isn't going anywhere, he will be back to coach the Buckeyes next year. If i were you i would be worried about all the defense Michigan is losing for next year. Im guessing the record for Michigan next year will be about or close to 8 and 5.

Urbie isn't going anywhere, he will be back to coach the Buckeyes next year. If i were you i would be worried about all the defense Michigan is losing for next year. Im guessing the record for Michigan next year will be about or close to 8 and 5.
I say 10-2 and I won't debate any of this.

I say 10-2 and I won't debate any of this.

Harbs and the Wolvies go 10-2 in their "up years"

After the inevitable exodus of most of your talent, this will be another 4-5 loss "rebuilding year" for Harbs

Expect more beatdowns from every rival, plus a few bottom feeders too

Condolonces

After the inevitable exodus of most of your talent, this will be another 4-5 loss "rebuilding year" for Harbs

Condolonces
Who says we are rebuilding, your an idiot to think we don't have talent to play next year.

Condolonces
IF, and a big if ,you make the playoff for the Natty you will get crushed. Doesn't matter who you would play.

Who says we are rebuilding, your an idiot to think we don't have talent to play next year.

Literally any person who looks at the exitus that is occurring off of your current depth chart says that Michigan is rebuilding in 2019

We heard the same song and dance from Michigan fans leading up to 2017… And we all saw how that turned out

Literally any person who looks at the exitus that is occurring off of your current depth chart says that Michigan is rebuilding in 2019

We heard the same song and dance from Michigan fans leading up to 2017… And we all saw how that turned out
That is my reason for predicting an 8-5 season.

That is my reason for predicting an 8-5 season.

Not a bad projection at all.

Notre Dame and Ohio State are ALWAYS sure-fire losses for Michigan.
Games @Wisconsin and @Penn State don't look good for Michigan either.
Plus their is a decent chance of dropping either of Mich St or Iowa

Seems like 4-5 regular season losses for Michigan in 2019 is more than reasonable.

Reactions: SINUAY
Not a bad projection at all.

Notre Dame and Ohio State are ALWAYS sure-fire losses for Michigan.
Games @Wisconsin and @Penn State don't look good for Michigan either.
Plus their is a decent chance of dropping either of Mich St or Iowa

Seems like 4-5 regular season losses for Michigan in 2019 is more than reasonable.
Nope 10-2 as I said earlier

Nope 10-2 as I said earlier

Unfortunately for you, it looks like another rebuilding year for Michigan, meaning five or more losses.

At some point you Michigan fans are going to have to start asking the tough questions:
“Is our total irrelevance D result of bad coaching… Or is this just the inevitable state of Michigan football (since WWI)”

I don't know who you cheer for, but you don't cheer for UofM, so tell me who you really cheer for? Sounds like to me you're a closet Buckeye

That’s all right. Since you’re wrong about everything else on this thread… You should stay consistent here too!

That’s all right. Since you’re wrong about everything else on this thread… You should stay consistent here too!
Well, if you're going to come over here and start some shit about next years team, at least do a little research. You still haven't said who you follow as your favorite team. SOOOOO

Last edited:
He wasn't committed, he had an offer and he chose UofT. We have capable QB's on the roster now, McCaffery is solid and the kid coming in next year is a high 4* so we are. good at QB
Hope so but one of my biggest disappointments so far is Jim not developing a QB and that was suppose to be his strength. Concerned that bringing in Shea will be used as a recruiting tool against us.

Hope so but one of my biggest disappointments so far is Jim not developing a QB and that was suppose to be his strength. Concerned that bringing in Shea will be used as a recruiting tool against us.
Yes that seems to be a problem, but after watching McCaffery, in some of the games, I like the kid and I think he will be the starter if Shea doesn't come around. I also watched a little clip of the QB coming in next year. Now the new kid will not play unless he is lights out, and I hope Harbaugh can develop him into another Tom Brady. I hope Hamilton is gone next year, he is over rated and waste of money. Some of the calling wasn't the best this year. Need to finish drives inside the 20 yd line. I am also not a big fan of Evans, we need a kid that can fly when he breaks the line of scrimmage. Think of Taylor of Wisconsin, someone like that.

Well, if you're going to come over here and start some shit about next years team, at least do a little research. You still haven't said who you follow as your favorite team. SOOOOO

I've done plenty of research on 2019.....that's how I know it will be another rebuilding season with 4-5 losses (at least)

As for which team I root for, I'll give you a hint:
giphy-5.gif

Reactions: Riverside Irish
Thought so! You will get your shot at our rebuilt team the first game next season. Get ready for the game, it will be in the BIG HOUSE. Strap em up BUD, because you might see some more cheap shots like the one in the video.

Last edited:
Well Urbie won't be back next year. Check it out for yourself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT