ADVERTISEMENT

Urbie gone when the the season ends

Thought so! You will get your shot at our rebuilt team the first game next season. Get ready for the game, it will be in the BIG HOUSE. Strap em up BUD, because you might see some more cheap shots like the one in the video.
check your calendar....Oct. 26 next season

2:00 Presser. Urban Meyer: "I'm stepping down as head coach of The Ohio State University because it's just become too boring beating Michigan year after year after year after year. I need an actual challenge."

2:00 Presser. Urban Meyer: "I'm stepping down as head coach of The Ohio State University because it's just become too boring beating Michigan year after year after year after year. I need an actual challenge."
Well maybe you should play Perdue twice than!

He stepping down because Bucknuts got tired of his lying ass.

you don't have to worry about OSU as Nebraska fans claim they will now control the BT now that Meyer has left. didn't you know that Frosty is the greatest coach ever?

its bad enough hearing about how they dominated Iowa before WWII. but now they are not only saying that they will dominate Iowa again but now its the entire BT.:confused:

check your calendar....Oct. 26 next season
I'm sorry about the misquote, I haven't looked at next years schedule yet. My bad

Yeah....it's gonna seem weird plugging in ND in during the meat of the season.
Roadie at Penn State Oct 19th followed up by ND visiting. Moo U visiting middle of November 2 weeks prior to O$U.

2019 Michigan Football Schedule
Date Opponent
Aug. 31 Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders
Sep. 7 Army Black Knights

Sep. 14 OFF

Sep. 21 at Wisconsin Badgers
Sep. 28 Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Oct. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes(HC)
Oct. 12 at Illinois Fighting Illini
Oct. 19 at Penn State Nittany Lions
Oct. 26 Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nov. 2 at Maryland Terrapins

Nov. 9 OFF
Nov. 16 Michigan State Spartans
Nov. 23 at Indiana Hoosiers
Nov. 30 Ohio State Buckeyee

He's still the best LIAR I have ever seen. What a dumdass you are!

You clearly missed the article today on Hairball lying to recruits..... Gentry ring a bell?

They’re exiting the door as we speak. NO COACH is a saint tho, they ALL fudge the truth to manipulate their head coach position. ALL of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT