ADVERTISEMENT

One more thread and post about Juwan and...

michiganman95

All-League
Dec 2, 2011
I'm done with it. One other thing that I dont think has been mentioned. Anyone remember the game with Wisconsin last year in Ann Arbor because I do? We put an absolute ass whooping on those guys. I remember thinking while watching it that it was like the best 10-12 minute stretch of basketball I had ever seen from a Michigan team. I was wide eyed. It wasn't dudes throwing in 25 footers getting lucky. It was perfect basketball. My point is this though. We were laughing and yucking it up and the guys on the bench were performing for the camera and I'm not saying that anyone did anything wrong but it was an in your face beat down. Greg Gard walked over calmly after the game and shook Juwan's hand and it had to be killing him. My hunch is he would have done the same even if Juwan would have called a late timeout. I dont know if that game played a role in anything Gard did at the end but who cares if it did. You just shake the guys hand and get HIM the next time. Anyway, my (last) 2 cents on this topic

Reactions: nead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News