ADVERTISEMENT

How much leash does Moore have?

BlackasHail

Letterman
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2024
I’m about as objective as a Michigan fan as I can be. Knowing what we were replacing, with late hiring in the coaching cycle, and knowing we didn’t have a real QB option I wasn’t inspecting a 10-2 team, I was honestly believing 8-4/9-3. Which I still wouldn’t been mad at if we would’ve looked competent, disciplined, and played good football. This showcase this season is downright scary, and abysmal. It just doesn’t make sense in my opinion. I’m all for letting things play out but you honestly have to ask are the lights to bright for Sherrone. Especially when you went from a natty team to maybe the 2-3 worst team in the league with talent that should at least keep you upper middle of the pack.

I’m not calling for Moores job but it makes it tough to watch when you’re watching what’s happening at Indiana, when you watch Nebraska waltz out a true frosh QB and are currently 5-2, I mean Purdue is terrible and they put up numbers against this Illinois team. I think the question really has to be is this too big of a job for Sherrone and do you give him anything after this audition season?

As optimistic as I am I’m leaving heavily no. Late coaching hires or not the the undisciplined & sloppy play, the lack of fundamentals, as well as an anemic offense has to come back on the head guy! As we say at work for those in charge it may not be your job but its definitely your responsibility & I can say man Sherrone is looking like the responsibility is a little too much for him.

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.