ADVERTISEMENT

GA: Finally was able to try an In-&-Out burger..

I'm scheduled to make a run near a new Habit (in Redlands, CA) soon. Kinda locked in snow right now. I'll report back. btw, I think what stands out for me at In-Out is freshness. No frozen meet; no pre-cooked burgers.

I'm scheduled to make a run near a new Habit (in Redlands, CA) soon. Kinda locked in snow right now. I'll report back. btw, I think what stands out for me at In-Out is freshness. No frozen meet; no pre-cooked burgers.
Just like Wendy's who uses foil to wrap there burgers. Am I right BAW?

Did I ever tell you about my Wendy's revelation? I was eating a burger a few years back and thought to myself "Damn, this thing is really salty.... Wait... Holy Crap BAW was right!"
Either of you have the shake shack? I guess it is and east coast thing. I had it in Boston it is was not good. It was like I was eating salt.

I have gone to I-N-O and it's solid. Great shakes but overrated on some level. Tasty burger. Went to Five Guys once and thought it was overpriced if I remember but it didn't really make an impression with me.

I would say Red Robin is pretty good. I had a really good stinking hamburger at this place called (Bruski's) in San Diego. Expensive...but more gourmet. Very good.

RM
Red Robin DOES indeed make really good burgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT