ADVERTISEMENT

GA: Finally was able to try an In-&-Out burger..

JamieDurham

Heisman
May 10, 2005
Double, animal style. It was good, but it's no Five Guys. All of you who claimed I&O burger is the best ever clearly sucks at judging things.

Inand%20out.jpg

I'd suggest staying in the East if you think 5 Guys can hold an onion to In-Out. At least that's what the locals have said since 5 Guys came out West.

comes out to the Best Coast and doesn't swing up to see me...smh
Deud, you
I'd suggest staying in the East if you think 5 Guys can hold an onion to In-Out. At least that's what the locals have said since 5 Guys came out West.
The locals are clearly biased and use the whole "In & Out will never sell out to the east" to it's fullest extent. Fact is, it's good, but not great. I've had some Five Guys burgers (because you can create many different combinations of toppings) and just sat there shaking my head, and said, "F**k, that's a great burger."

Reactions: tjsblue
Deud, you

The locals are clearly biased and use the whole "In & Out will never sell out to the east" to it's fullest extent. Fact is, it's good, but not great. I've had some Five Guys burgers (because you can create many different combinations of toppings) and just sat there shaking my head, and said, "F**k, that's a great burger."
Have either of you had Bagger Dave's? Dat's some good eatins right dere

Didn't get one. I could even get my arm around to get a proper ass-fie
Side story, back in the day when you took disposable cameras around, my sister took one to prom. There were a few pics left so my bro tried to take an ass-fie while mid-smash and accidentally dropped the camera in the toilet. Not sure I've ever laughed that hard.

Side story, back in the day when you took disposable cameras around, my sister took one to prom. There were a few pics left so my bro tried to take an ass-fie while mid-smash and accidentally dropped the camera in the toilet. Not sure I've ever laughed that hard.
HAAAAAA! "My bro tried to take an ass-fie mid smash" got me.

I like both In N Out AND 5 Guys, they're 2 very different style of burgers. Where were you that you got to try In N Out?

Whoops nevermind, apparently you can sort topics by when they were started instead of when the last post was.

Who the hell thought that would be useful?? (shakes fist)

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
I like both In N Out AND 5 Guys, they're 2 very different style of burgers. Where were you that you got to try In N Out?
Just got back from a 12 day west coast excursion. San Diego to San Fran. I was gonna text you but I thought you were dead.

In and Out is a decent burger but the hype is ridiculous. I used love Rally's which is Checkers now I think. Whataburger in Texas is good but you clones wouldn't know about that.

I will still tear up an Egg McMuffin.

No. I just wanted the full and complete experience
I can respect that.
Most of the office at my job does this Friday lunch thing. A couple years ago when 5 Guys was new here, they got that one day. Nobody was very impressed. I didn't participate, and was thinking WTF?

I have gone to I-N-O and it's solid. Great shakes but overrated on some level. Tasty burger. Went to Five Guys once and thought it was overpriced if I remember but it didn't really make an impression with me.

I would say Red Robin is pretty good. I had a really good stinking hamburger at this place called (Bruski's) in San Diego. Expensive...but more gourmet. Very good.

RM

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT