ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Sharp's 2015 Michigan Football Prediction 7-5

Dude, are you completely oblivious or are you 12 years old? Look at each player's rankings on both squads. We are full of 4/5 stars and you are not. So yes coming out of HS Michigan players are FAR higher rated. Having said that MSU players perform way better and have developed way more. That means we have talent but it just has not been developed. I refuse to believe that all these players we recruited were so overrated.

Green - 5 star
Kalis - 5 star
Peppers - 5 star
Morris - 4/5 star
Isaac - 5 star
Darboh - 4 star
Charlton - 4 star
Richardson - 4 star
Bolden - 4 star
Houma - 4 star
Jenkins-Stone 4 star
Kugler - 4 star
Bars - 4 star
Braden - 4 star
Butt - 4 star
Ways - 4 star
Mone - 4 star

You really want me to keep going? Here's my suggestion - tying Googling some information before you make emotional claims. Nobody is arguing that MSU won't be good - great coach, and great teams the past few years, but I am arguing that Michigan has the potential to be as good if not better. Coaches matter. We went from 7-5 to 11-2 with CRAP talent in Hoke's first year. Look at what JH did with the 49ers with essentially the same talent. Look at Auburn 2 years ago when they almost won the entire thing. Look at what Urban did. Coaching matters as do D-coordinators, if not then why even hire good ones. Michigan will have a Top 3 D-coordinator in all of college football and a Top 5 coach in ALL of football. MSU has a great coach but you lost potentially a Top 3 D-coordinator.

Of those 4/5 stars, which would start on MSU's team? Go through the respective depth charts position by position and figure out who would start.

I'm honestly curious.

The SEC was not especially good last season. Hell, Texas A&M and Missouri, run of the mill programs in the Big 12 (look at their last 10 years in the Big 12), seem to be doing better than fine in the SEC. Don't get me wrong, the SEC is good. But last season, the Big Ten was better.

I'm not buying it and even with Alabama's defeat at the hands of the Buckeyes. The SEC BOTH East and West are much tougher that the Big 10. Playing at Ole Miss, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Bama, Florida week after week takes a toll on these teams. I can't stand Drew Sharp, but his article about this was SPOT ON in today's Detroit Free Press. He did find time to hammer Harbaugh because he hates Michigan so much. Nevertheless, MSU would possibly lose 3-4 games in either division in the SEC every year and I really believe that. Finally, of course Michigan has benefitted with MSU being down but MSU has al;ways been down in football with the exception of the last few years so where is the argument because its MSU that has to continue to climb to get respect on the national level. Michigan does not because they had it and the program tanked for awhile just like Bama,Tenn, USC, etc. Everyone knows they are coming back under Harbaugh. This is not Rich Rod or Brady Hoke. This is Harbaugh fer Godsakes!!!!!!!

I'm not buying it and even with Alabama's defeat at the hands of the Buckeyes. The SEC BOTH East and West are much tougher that the Big 10. Playing at Ole Miss, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Bama, Florida week after week takes a toll on these teams. I can't stand Drew Sharp, but his article about this was SPOT ON in today's Detroit Free Press. He did find time to hammer Harbaugh because he hates Michigan so much. Nevertheless, MSU would possibly lose 3-4 games in either division in the SEC every year and I really believe that. Finally, of course Michigan has benefitted with MSU being down but MSU has al;ways been down in football with the exception of the last few years so where is the argument because its MSU that has to continue to climb to get respect on the national level. Michigan does not because they had it and the program tanked for awhile just like Bama,Tenn, USC, etc. Everyone knows they are coming back under Harbaugh. This is not Rich Rod or Brady Hoke. This is Harbaugh fer Godsakes!!!!!!!
Ok. Everyone has their opinions. But over the past four years, MSU beat Georgia, TCU, Stanford and then BU in bowl games. Oh yeah, and an undefeated OSU team in the Big Ten championship game by 10. The 2013 MSU team was the first to win EVERY Big Ten game by 10 or more. Last year, MSU's average margin of victory was over 20 points.

As for Harbaugh, let's see what happens. If you are that convinced he is that good, how about a $100 bet he doesn't win a Big Ten championship in the next 5 seasons? It's like taking candy from a baby, right?

Here's my deal. Harbaugh could do a great job at UM, yet not win a championship.

Rich Rod is a fantastic coach - but when an administration does not let you run your style of play it does not matter. I bet you Chip Kelly would fail about Michigan because we are "Bo or bust" school - that irks me but it is what it is and considering that we have the best coach available. Hoke was a good coach???? Hoke was terrible - look at his overall record - he sucked other then like 1 good year in both schools. Hoke was soft. I think coordinators matter a lot too and I think you guys losing Narduzzi is going to hurt you guys - regardless of how great Dantonio may have been as D-coordinator at OSU. I expect you D will be less then it was last year, your offense will be better then it was last year though teams will be prepared versus being surprised this time around.

Now as for rankings and players - let me reiterate. Coming out of HS all players are methodically judged and yes Michigan in general has not been great at developing talent in the past decade or so while schools like Wisconsin are really good at that - no question. Michigan State has probably been better then any school in the past 5 years at developing talent. However, these kids have potential and most of Michigan's players were 18-19 year old kids who had terrible player development and I do expect with a better coach they will grow and be closer to their potential. In the past 3-4 years the performance gap on the field against MSU has been appalling to me - I don't expect that will be the case this year. I do believe there will be more parity and I do believe that talent will emerge at Michigan. As for Green - I doubt he's a 3-star, he's better but maybe not 5. Remember, he ran behind the worst O-line in the country the past 2 years - Barry Sanders would average 2-yards a carry behind that line. At the end of the day like it or not recruiting talent does matter and makes a huge difference. Sure there are schools like Wisconsin that quite frankly plays a cupcake non-BIG schedule year in and year out that sneak in and MSU that past few years. However, look at all the NT in the past decade and look at the class-ratings for those schools. Here I can do it for you:

OSU - Top 5 every year
FSU - Top 5 every year
Bama - Top 2 every year
Bama - Top 2 ever year
Auburn - Top 10 annually
Bama - Top 2 every year
Florida - Top 5 every year
LSU - Top 3 every year
Florida - Top 5 every year
Texas - Top 2 before they started sucking but when they won they had talent
USC - Top 2 every year
LSU - Top 2 every year

The list goes on and on - so yes recruiting talent does matter a whole lot and if you combine that with incredible coaching, it matters even more. If MSU could recruit like OSU or Michigan they would win a NT with a great coach like you have. Wisconsin will never win a NT - they will be a Top 20 school annually based on schedule but put Wisconsin in the SEC and they will get demolished every single week - heck put them in the PAC and that will happen. Wisconsin has had the easiest schedule in the BIG virtually every year for the past decade. Once again this year they don't play Michigan, PSU, MSU or OSU. They will be once again finish 10-2 this year and lost to Bama and Nebraska and beat all the other really crappy BIG teams. I bet if Michigan did not play MSU, OSU, or PSU we would win 10 games with Brady Hoke!
LOL. Going back as Rivals has info on team recruiting rankings (2002), OSU's average ranking is 11th. UM's is 14th, BTW. What's with the "top 2 every year" for OSU? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you are attempting to say. Sure, some of those teams have top 5 classes every few years, but it certainly isn't every year.

Were you old enough to have watched Barry Sanders? He made 3 defenders miss in the backfield on damn near every run. Green is a straight ahead power back. Yeah, he needs BIG holes to run through. I agree though, the UM OL has not been good. MSU's on the other hand has been very good, and this year may be their best.

Do you not agree player evaluation is important? MSU seems to bring in one or two 2 star recruits in every class. It's gotten to the point they are my favorite commits. Leveon Bell, Tre Waynes, Dennard, Conklin (will he be the first LT taken in next year's draft?).....it's a nice list. Every one of those players should have been high 4 or 5 star recruits. I'll take Dantoino's evaluation over any "guru's". His track record has been that good.

What's the old saying? The only thing that never changes is change. The Ivy Schools won or shared about 55 of the first 70 college college football championships. Will they ever win one again? Doubtful, but iin 100 years, who knows? Of UM's 10 1/2 NC's, 10 came before 1950. Were you alive then? Will UM become a power again? Why not? But as of right now, as Harbaugh stated so well, MSU is the big guy on the block. That said, I've lived in Texas for some time, and there was a 15 year period where A%M OWED UT. The UT fans continued to talk about the past, and Mark Brown brought some of those glory years back for awhile. Now A&M once again owns Texas recruiting, and it's a good thing UT hasn't been playing them for a few years. Things change my friend. No school is entitled to ANYTHING.

Last edited:
LOL. Going back as Rivals has info on team recruiting rankings (2002), OSU's average ranking is 11th. UM's is 14th, BTW. What's with the "top 2 every year" for OSU? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you are attempting to say. Sure, some of those teams have top 5 classes every few years, but it certainly isn't every year.

Were you old enough to have watched Barry Sanders? He made 3 defenders miss in the backfield on damn near every run. Green is a straight ahead power back. Yeah, he needs BIG holes to run through. I agree though, the UM OL has not been good. MSU's on the other hand has been very good, and this year may be their best.

Do you not agree player evaluation is important? MSU seems to bring in one or two 2 star recruits in every class. It's gotten to the point they are my favorite commits. Leveon Bell, Tre Waynes, Dennard, Conklin (will he be the first LT taken in next year's draft?).....it's a nice list. Every one of those players should have been high 4 or 5 star recruits. I'll take Dantoino's evaluation over any "guru's". His track record has been that good.

What's the old saying? The only thing that never changes is change. The Ivy Schools won or shared about 55 of the first 70 college college football championships. Will they ever win one again? Doubtful, but iin 100 years, who knows? Of UM's 10 1/2 NC's, 10 came before 1950. Were you alive then? Will UM become a power again? Why not? But as of right now, as Harbaugh stated so well, MSU is the big guy on the block. That said, I've lived in Texas for some time, and there was a 15 year period where A%M OWED UT. The UT fans continued to talk about the past, and Mark Brown brought some of those glory years back for awhile. Now A&M once again owns Texas recruiting, and it's a good thing UT hasn't been playing them for a few years. Things change my friend. No school is entitled to ANYTHING.
Let's chat in a few months when you crawl back into hibernation like you guys do every 5 years for a decade. Also, check the H2H record of the 2 schools...stop looking at stupid 5 year windows. Michigan will win a BIG title within the next 3 years that I am sure of. But since you feel the need to have the last response, go for it with random timelines and your final responses. Not sure there is point in going back and forth with you because I think if Dantonio took a crap you would think it's gold.

Brady Hoke.

Jim Harbaugh.

Night.

Day.

Things change indeed.

Go Blue. Always.

Reactions: PharmD Blue
Brady Hoke.

Jim Harbaugh.

Night.

Day.

Things change indeed.

Go Blue. Always.
Night and day, perhaps. But has Harbaugh ever dealt with such a demanding fan base as UM's? What if he doesn't win a Big Ten championship in his first 5 years? That's a real possibility, isn't it? How will the UM fans react to that? I mean, Harbaugh could do a great job, but have no trophies to show for it.

Let's chat in a few months when you crawl back into hibernation like you guys do every 5 years for a decade. Also, check the H2H record of the 2 schools...stop looking at stupid 5 year windows. Michigan will win a BIG title within the next 3 years that I am sure of. But since you feel the need to have the last response, go for it with random timelines and your final responses. Not sure there is point in going back and forth with you because I think if Dantonio took a crap you would think it's gold.

Random? I'm talking the state of MSU and UM football today. You guys are hoping Harbaugh takes you to the promised land. That's fine. Fans are supposed to be optimistic.

That said, are you a betting man? $100 on the MSU/UM game, straight up.

Reactions: roaringfork green
Stay on your board Deck-you have nothing to worry about because your AD backed out of the Michigan series just in time to avoid an annual opening game ass kicking by the Harbaugh led Wolverines. Did those Vegas statistics help your AD predict that? I remember when Michigan was predicted in 2011 season to lose possibly 6- 7 games during Brady's transission. Can you remember that season 11-2 correct? Vegas betting has nothing to do with understanding the dynamics of a program. Everything is based upon the numbers coming back and the predicted strength of schedule. Michigan plays a tough out of conference scheudle, however, I am still not convinced that the Big 10 is the new rising super conference of football. It is still OSU and everyone else period. The SEC is not withering in power because a few temas were beaten in the bowl games. In fact, I think the SEC will probably once again wind up sending possibly 2 teams to the playoffs this year. Auburn is going to be scary this year and they can beat the Buckeyes. In fact, so can LSU and Alabama this upcoming season. The SEC is not going anywhere in college football I assure you of that.

You mean the AD and football program that PRISON-RAPED the Michigan Football Team in a 31-0 SHUTOUT VICTORY and then played the Michigan AD like a stooge and dumped them for some teams with actual cache??

Sorry you know so little

Reactions: MarlingtonBuckeye
Random? I'm talking the state of MSU and UM football today. You guys are hoping Harbaugh takes you to the promised land. That's fine. Fans are supposed to be optimistic.

That said, are you a betting man? $100 on the MSU/UM game, straight up.
And what you are going to send me a check or paypal? I don't bet with random people - I know you have your chest sticking out with your Dantonio poster over your bed that you probably pray to daily. Just watch the game. If you are talking about the state of MSU & UM football today - why 5 years? Why not 10, 2 months, etc? Hence random. In your opinion coaching does not make a difference. I bet if Hoke coached the current MSU squad today you would win 4 games - that's the reality.

Michigan fans thinking they'll have a radically different team in 2015 just because they hired a new coach is hysterical

Especially when they lost their best players at:
QB
RB
WR
DE
LB

This team just isn't any good, and HARBAUGH didn't work magic at San Diego or Stanford...he won't at Michigan either
I'll take Harbaugh over Kelly any day and twice on Saturday.

Most fan bases would.

Kelly hasn't done shit in South Bend - he only looks good compared to Weis - but that's not much of a stretch.

And what you are going to send me a check or paypal? I don't bet with random people - I know you have your chest sticking out with your Dantonio poster over your bed that you probably pray to daily. Just watch the game. If you are talking about the state of MSU & UM football today - why 5 years? Why not 10, 2 months, etc? Hence random. In your opinion coaching does not make a difference. I bet if Hoke coached the current MSU squad today you would win 4 games - that's the reality.
Hey, you seem very confident in Harbaugh. I'm a man of my word. I have no issues exchanging emails. Easy pickings for you, right?

Back to the random stuff. UM hasn't won a championship of any type in 10 years. You're HOPING Harbaugh changes that. Tom Brady is long gone.

Hoke would only win 4 at MSU with the best roster MSU has had under Dantonino? Please. That's VERY FAR from reality. Perhaps you are the one that thinks Dantonio is a god.

I'll take Harbaugh over Kelly any day and twice on Saturday.

Most fan bases would.

Kelly hasn't done shit in South Bend - he only looks good compared to Weis - but that's not much of a stretch.

I never even made the comparison, so thanks for the random comment

But since you're little dick syndrome is showing, Kelly has gone undefeated 2x and played in the NCG...things HARBAUGH has never done

HARBAUGH is a great coach, but he's not the magician/god that Michigan fans are trying to make him out to be

Reactions: PHJ
I won't go as far as 10 games but I think the goal should be 9 wins. I think UM gets 8 wins.

I don't buy the low expectations. This team (no question) can win 8-9 games if it plays hard and executes like a well coached team.

Reality Man

Night and day, perhaps. But has Harbaugh ever dealt with such a demanding fan base as UM's? What if he doesn't win a Big Ten championship in his first 5 years? That's a real possibility, isn't it? How will the UM fans react to that? I mean, Harbaugh could do a great job, but have no trophies to show for it.

Yeah, he COULD go 0-12 this year, too. Let's not leave any stones unturned.

But, it's not likely.

It's not just Harbaugh. He didn't walk into the job blind (like RR did) nor did he have to retain
the previous staff.

He is surrounded by a great staff.

Pressure in AA...

Not sure if you're serious putting that up as some sort of point of concern.

But in case you are, I'll say this:

Seven years of silliness, including admin mistakes, kooky madooky marketing, losses to inferior opponents, in-game coaching blunders, and poor team efforts would buy any new coach added time, and patience.

No RR swirls of controversy, no Brandon upping the prices while the program sinks, and no Hoke.

That the new coach is Harbaugh, alumnus, former QB, best candidate on any coaching search board, anywhere, probably doubles the time.

He knows what to do, and we know it will take time, and the wait will be worth it.

The first thing to show itself will be better schemes, better effort.

Can't speak for all fans but the comments I read here and elsewhere tell me that's the primary expectation and it hardly seems unreasonable.

Go Blue. Always.

You mean the AD and football program that PRISON-RAPED the Michigan Football Team in a 31-0 SHUTOUT VICTORY and then played the Michigan AD like a stooge and dumped them for some teams with actual cache??

Sorry you know so little
You can do better than this Deck Head!!!! You mean the Brady Hoke/David Brandon team? Also, I would be careful refering to that game as a prison rape. I believe that would not be strong enough terminology to describe what Alabama did to the Irish on national television when you guys really believed that your team was a title contender!!!! The look on Kelly's face was hilarious when Bama was ripping off 7 yards a carry and your tough inside linebacker turned to ask his make believe girlfriend "Hey, where did that guy go"!!!!!!

I keep reading in pre-season mag after pre-season mag how Michigan has lost players that are pretty much irreplaceable, and how Harbaugh will fail, and 169 million dollar NIKE deal aside, Michigan has no "cache."

JK...

I only read that kind of nonsense on message boards from the odd fringe element fan of some other program.

Go Blue. Always.

Yeah, he COULD go 0-12 this year, too. Let's not leave any stones unturned.

But, it's not likely.

It's not just Harbaugh. He didn't walk into the job blind (like RR did) nor did he have to retain
the previous staff.

He is surrounded by a great staff.

Pressure in AA...

Not sure if you're serious putting that up as some sort of point of concern.

But in case you are, I'll say this:

Seven years of silliness, including admin mistakes, kooky madooky marketing, losses to inferior opponents, in-game coaching blunders, and poor team efforts would buy any new coach added time, and patience.

No RR swirls of controversy, no Brandon upping the prices while the program sinks, and no Hoke.

That the new coach is Harbaugh, alumnus, former QB, best candidate on any coaching search board, anywhere, probably doubles the time.

He knows what to do, and we know it will take time, and the wait will be worth it.

The first thing to show itself will be better schemes, better effort.

Can't speak for all fans but the comments I read here and elsewhere tell me that's the primary expectation and it hardly seems unreasonable.

Go Blue. Always.
I'm very serious about the pressure of expectations at UM. I probably had conversations with no fewer than 20 UM fans since Harbaugh was hired. The vast majority think the Big Ten will once again become the Big Ten of the 1970's. UM will be winning a Big Ten championship at least every two or three years. If it doesn't happen fairly soon, call it 3-4 years, I can see the natives becoming restless.

keep reading in pre-season mag after pre-season mag how Michigan has lost players that are pretty much irreplaceable, and how Harbaugh will fail,

I agree. Who in the hell did they lose?? Jake Ryan maybe, but everyone else including Funchess-Goodbye! People from other teams are on our site like the ****heads above me on this blog trashing the program because they are SCARED of what Harbaugh can and will do in Ann Arbor. Michigan has not lost shit from last year except for bad coaching, embarassing national headlines, off the field drama, and a few players who did not like that the word "Entitlement" is not in their new coach's vocabulary. Harbaugh has gotten a ton of attention because of how he departed the 49er's and almost all of the press leans toward blaming him. The sheer idiocy of asking a football coach to leave because he hurt your and some player's feelings is absolutely going to go down as possibly the WORST decision in pro football history. Then they hire Tomsula (Whom I know from his Charleston Southern coaching days). That is going to go over like a lead balloon on San Fran my friends. They will be AWFUL this year without Harbaugh at the helm. Then throughout December everyone said Harbaugh would NEVER NEVER NEVER come to coach Michigan. Just like Michigan can NEVER NEVER NEVER possbily win 8 or more games this year or beat MSU or OSU. I say bullshit!! He is here and his head coaching record speaks for itself. He inherited a squad that has plenty of talent to win this year and he will win!!!!! This is why the eggheads from other schools are on here. They are SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very serious about the pressure of expectations at UM. I probably had conversations with no fewer than 20 UM fans since Harbaugh was hired. The vast majority think the Big Ten will once again become the Big Ten of the 1970's. UM will be winning a Big Ten championship at least every two or three years. If it doesn't happen fairly soon, call it 3-4 years, I can see the natives becoming restless.

Ok...

But that is a bridge I and countless others may never have to cross, so where it fits in today...???

The equivalent, IMO, would be ME saying Harbaugh will buckle under intense expectations if the team goes 12-0 this year.

It's not really a point worth pondering for those that live in the here and now.

MOST fans might expect a title in 3-4 years, but their focus, very generally, is for Michigan to play better football, especially fundamentally, right out of the gate.

The anticipated win total runs from a low-ball sum (IMO) of six to undefeated ( and most who say this want it, but don't seriously expect it). Seven or eight wins, followed by nine, are the front-running projections, from all I have read, and I have read a lot.

Said yesterday over in the Fort that the team may well have won nine under the current staff last year. That team played some good football when they were in the mood, which wasn't often enough.

That's how you lose to Rutgers and Maryland, yet give Ohio State a game. Fundamentally and attitudinally, the team took the field without the right foundation and approach.

Another coach, other than Harbaugh, could have come in and steadied the ship, but if fans of other programs can't fathom why Michigan fans are "extra" excited over Harbaugh, if they think it's silly, there's no use in my talking M football with them.

It SHOULD be completely obvious given where we have been, and now where we might go. There's several good reasons, beyond Jim himself, including who he has brought in to work on his staff.

Anyway..

I'm at eight wins, pre-Bowl, for 2015. But the "play better football" and clear signs of program development rank higher in importance with me and would suffice for Year 1.

Go Blue. Always.

Last edited:
Ok...

But that is a bridge I and countless others may never have to cross, so where it fits in today...???

The equivalent, IMO, would be ME saying Harbaugh will buckle under intense expectations if the team goes 12-0 this year.

It's not really a point worth pondering for those that live in the here and now.

MOST fans might expect a title in 3-4 years, but their focus, very generally, is for Michigan to play better football, especially fundamentally, right out of the gate.

The anticipated win total runs from a low-ball sum (IMO) of six to undefeated ( and most who say this want it, but don't seriously expect it). Seven or eight wins, followed by nine, are the front-running projections, from all I have read, and I have read a lot.

I'm at eight. But the "play better football" and clear signs of program development rank higher in importance with me and would suffice for Year 1.

Go Blue. Always.
I'd call those reasonable expectations.

Obviously you talk to more UM fans than I do, perhaps I've been talking to all the sunshine blowers.

I have said from the beginning that Michigan will win either 10 or 11 games this year and they will beat either OSU or MSU at home. They will go to a good bowl game in Florida this year as well. Can;t wait to grab my tickets and make the 3 hour drive to the Sunshine State.

I have said from the beginning that Michigan will win either 10 or 11 games this year and they will beat either OSU or MSU at home. They will go to a good bowl game in Florida this year as well. Can;t wait to grab my tickets and make the 3 hour drive to the Sunshine State.

You might be right, and it's not impossible, but the QB and OL play would have to reach, then exceed "decent" for that to happen, IMO.

I'm counting on decent, but would love to see Michigan clear that bar.

Go Blue. Always.

You're consistent, dumb flame won't help your team

Sorry to pint out such an obvious reality about your talent devoid teamteam

The Deck!!! You're back!! No reason to get all upset, but it is understandable. Having Kelly as a coach must be very difficult. Thanks for coming on here to share your opinions, but the fact of the matter is ND is so far in the hole with Kelly right now that you should be worried about the future of your own program. Can you please remind me, how many times has he had double-digit win seasons for the Irish? It was great they played for the title-how did they do in that game again?

Sorry you know so little

Teams with actual cache...like Northwestern???!!!

Thanks deck!!

The Deck!!! You're back!! No reason to get all upset, but it is understandable. Having Kelly as a coach must be very difficult. Thanks for coming on here to share your opinions, but the fact of the matter is ND is so far in the hole with Kelly right now that you should be worried about the future of your own program. Can you please remind me, how many times has he had double-digit win seasons for the Irish? It was great they played for the title-how did they do in that game again?
The NC game was competitive. And then the 2nd quarter started...

I'd call those reasonable expectations.

Obviously you talk to more UM fans than I do, perhaps I've been talking to all the sunshine blowers.
They are reasonable. I'm not looking for B10 or Nat champs out of the gate, and I'm not as concerned about wins and losses this year, but I am interested in seeing how we win or lose. That is the barometer for the Harbaugh coached teams.

You can do better than this Deck Head!!!! You mean the Brady Hoke/David Brandon team? Also, I would be careful refering to that game as a prison rape. I believe that would not be strong enough terminology to describe what Alabama did to the Irish on national television when you guys really believed that your team was a title contender!!!! The look on Kelly's face was hilarious when Bama was ripping off 7 yards a carry and your tough inside linebacker turned to ask his make believe girlfriend "Hey, where did that guy go"!!!!!!

No, I'm talking about the Michigan football team that we PRISON RAPED by a score of 31-0 and then dropped for programs with actual allure (while maintaining games with actual quality Big10 programs like Ohio State and Michigan State

Has Michigan football now stopped claiming all games pre-HARBAUGH??

I expect not to see any more delusion about what a great program Michigan is, in that case

And as if we needed another sign if how far Michigan has fallen, you're using the performance of another team against your bettors in a NATIONAL TITLE GAME to try and flame?
Not only can you not talk about Michigan football, but you're trying to flame about a team that made it somewhere Michigan football hasn't been in 60+ years

This is beyond pathetic
You're truly a fan of "The Michigan Way"

I agree. Who in the hell did they lose?? Jake Ryan maybe, but everyone else including Funchess-Goodbye! People from other teams are on our site like the ****heads above me on this blog trashing the program because they are SCARED of what Harbaugh can and will do in Ann Arbor. Michigan has not lost shit from last year except for bad coaching, embarassing national headlines, off the field drama, and a few players who did not like that the word "Entitlement" is not in their new coach's vocabulary. Harbaugh has gotten a ton of attention because of how he departed the 49er's and almost all of the press leans toward blaming him. The sheer idiocy of asking a football coach to leave because he hurt your and some player's feelings is absolutely going to go down as possibly the WORST decision in pro football history. Then they hire Tomsula (Whom I know from his Charleston Southern coaching days). That is going to go over like a lead balloon on San Fran my friends. They will be AWFUL this year without Harbaugh at the helm. Then throughout December everyone said Harbaugh would NEVER NEVER NEVER come to coach Michigan. Just like Michigan can NEVER NEVER NEVER possbily win 8 or more games this year or beat MSU or OSU. I say bullshit!! He is here and his head coaching record speaks for itself. He inherited a squad that has plenty of talent to win this year and he will win!!!!! This is why the eggheads from other schools are on here. They are SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean other than losing 2 2nd Round Draft picks, your defenses only impact players, the only players to make any types of plays at all on offense, and all of your specialty players???

Well, assuming you mean other than those obvious losses, you also lost so much of you're recruiting class you finished 50th....behind such powerhouses as Vanderbilt, Indiana, Illinois, Texas Tech, and NC State
In fact, NC State now has an "Out Recruited Michigan Football" streak going...

But I agree, with that kind of current talent, recent success, and powerful recruiting...how could anyone be anything but SCARED!!!!!

More double digit win seasons at ND than HARBAUGH has at Michigan.

Not to mention the fact he has more double digit win seasons in CFB overall than HARBAUGH does too

And that goes without saying that he obviously has more undefeated seasons and NCG game appearances than HARBAUGH has

In fact, given all this, I have so little to worry about that I've actually had time to look at Michigan Footballs current state and future very close...

All I could do was laugh...lol
I feel terrible for anyone associated with that DUMPSTER FIRE!!!

But I agree, with that kind of current talent, recent success, and powerful recruiting...how could anyone be anything but SCARED!!!!!

You are scared Deck Head!!! That's why your on the Michigan Rivals site spewing idiocies out of your pie hole. Notre Dame!!! Ha!!! the biggest scam on the college footbal scene with its own tv channel and the bullshit propaganda film titled "Rudy." Your best days ended when Lou Holtz left and that is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Recently,YES!!

Think about that...really says all that you need to know about the grease fire the Michigan "football program" has become...lol...

HA!!! The fact that Northwestern is a tough game for ND says it all about their program. Not to mention how terrible of a coach Kelly is

More double digit win seasons at ND than HARBAUGH has at Michigan.

Not to mention the fact he has more double digit win seasons in CFB overall than HARBAUGH does too

And that goes without saying that he obviously has more undefeated seasons and NCG game appearances than HARBAUGH has

In fact, given all this, I have so little to worry about that I've actually had time to look at Michigan Footballs current state and future very close...

All I could do was laugh...lol
I feel terrible for anyone associated with that DUMPSTER FIRE!!!

HAHA!!! The dumpster fire that is ND. Now can you please come back and answer the question deck? No reason to start crying, but again I understand because you have Kelly as your coach so it is very difficult. Feel free to answer the original questions? It must be awful being a fan of the fight less irish and brian kelly hahaha!!!

HAHA!!! The dumpster fire that is ND. Now can you please come back and answer the question deck? No reason to start crying, but again I understand because you have Kelly as your coach so it is very difficult. Feel free to answer the original questions? It must be awful being a fan of the fight less irish and brian kelly hahaha!!!
Is Decker really gruff? Or one of the other nd 'tards? He doesn't seem to have anything even approaching normal intelligence. Is the stupid thing an act?

So fun to watch Michigan fans freak out when everyone tells them that their team is bad
And they're insulting other peoples intelligence...lol

Nothing better that the delusion of Michigan favs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT