ADVERTISEMENT

You know what I think of Ohio?

Section_6

Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
TO HELL WITH OHIO!!! We will be driving south until we smell it and turn left until we see it. It being their toilet bowl shaped stadium. In it we will find rabid buckeye fans and more than likely the poster formerly known as paco the rabid circus (little person). Most with felony arrest records and at least one, Maurice Clarrett, on work release.

Their fans will get upset about not being called The Ohio State University even thought they spell Ohio on the field every week. One has to wonder how many of those YMCA like poses will be struck pregame by their fans and what percentage will be misspelled. I would put the over under on misspellings at 30% but I digress. Regardless Casey Anthony will certainly be cheering them on.

Somewhere on campus Aaron Craft will be playing great defense in an intramural hoops game while the Buckeye hoops faithful celebrate LeBron James as their greatest player ever even though he didn't play for Ohio.

Jim Tressel will be in the house proudly displaying his NCAA show cause penalty as his former players proudly show off their ink and cash. Once on the field Michigan will face a team lead by Urban Xeyer (Current spelling in Ohio). Lets hope he gets through the game without any incidents with coeds, I mean chest pains, that hindered him at Florida. There will be a team of Buckeyes that play football on the field some of which even play school.

As the day wears on and Michigan continues to lead chants of OH - IO will turn to OH - NO and as their mullets grow with their hatred one team will be playing and winning as a team. Michigan.

Think what a great thing it is to be a part of something that is THE TEAM! We’re going to win it. We’re going to win the championship again because we’re going to play as a team better than anyone else in the conference. We’re going to play together as a TEAM. We’re going to believe in each other. We’re not going to criticize each other. We’re not going to talk about each other. We’re going to encourage each other! And when we play as a team, when the old season is over, you and I know it’s going to be Michigan again. MICHIGAN!

As always, Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News