ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, the BIG is gonna get shut out of the playoff....

Code Blue

All-American
May 30, 2001
I didn't think that would happen after the Buckeyes took down the Nits, but man! If only Peters would have replaced Speight during the Purdue game. Woulda shoulda coulda, I guess. Nice win by Sparty today, though.

MSU seems to thrive on November games. The key is getting there with a chance to control your own future. The game next week with OSU should be another barn burner.

no team is better than a team that doesn't show up and gets beat 40-0!

Without question.. they got jail sexed in Iowa.. they'll be ready for Sparty...

Not so fast my friend..............Last 5 seasons.....17-16 Bucknuts, 34-24 Sparty, 49-37 bucknuts, 17-14 Sparty, 17-16 bucknuts. But I'm hoping for a Bucknut W as well. We're still mathematically in the East race so a O$U victory is in our best interest.

Not so fast my friend..............Last 5 seasons.....17-16 Bucknuts, 34-24 Sparty, 49-37 bucknuts, 17-14 Sparty, 17-16 bucknuts. But I'm hoping for a Bucknut W as well. We're still mathematically in the East race so a O$U victory is in our best interest.

I don't think OSU was ever coming off a 31 point loss the week before tho...they'll respond..

Didn't think that this was going to happen. The SEC has officially hijacked college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT