ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you people what the hell happened to my friends?*

Yeah, I'm trying to remember what we had discussed that made me bring them up. I have since reconnected with her (I'm thinking at the time I posted those, I probably hadn't talked to her in YEARS). She has since divorced that dude, and now hates his guts.
Wow, its been a REALLY long time. That guy (guy in the pic) died about 5 years ago. Overdosed I believe.

Some other random names that I haven't seen yet.

Trueblue Woody

StoneBlue(1919?)

Bobweiser

Simmygoblue (Fell back in love with that Edina, Minnesota lady?) Loved his custom shoes.

BTW, anyone save that custom noisemaker thread?((Looks for pom-pom, coins, and plastic water bottle)).
StoneBlue and I actually follow eachother on IG to this day.

mjarecki

user profile
Ann Arbor
Post #1244

lock | pin | move
del | ban | posts

F u Edit | Reply
F U GUYS!

This post was edited on 11/17 3:56 PM by mjarecki (Revisions)
I just made my noise maker for the game. I took a 16 oz gatorade bottle, put heavy change i.e. nickels and quarterz only! I then was faced with a dillema: I have a maize pompon that I want to take and wave as well as my noisemaker...so I decided to cut a hole in the cap of my gatorade bottle and I placed the pom-pon in that hole--so when I shake my noise maker I wave the pom-pon at the same time--its ingenius!!

And when I put the noise maker in my sweatshirt pocket the pom-pon will hang out and nobody will realize that I am bringing a bottle into the stadium!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Okay, I've figured it all out. It took this long for the Curry smell to dissipate. IIRC BAW and curry aroma don't mix.
Man, it really puts into perspective how long it's been. I moved out of that place that was getting bombarded with curry in 2011....11+ years ago. How much has changed? I'm no longer married to Mrs. BAW (we split up in 2016). My oldest daughter is 33 now, and I have 2 grandkids (one of them just turned 10). I've been with my CURRENT gf (fiance and NEXT Mrs. BAW) for 5+ years. She's a former 1st runner up for Ms. Maryland and Laker Girl, so I'm enjoying myself in my constant-like old age. HAA! Downside, she's an Ohio native, but redeemed herself by being ashamed of that, and tells people she's from Pasadena (where she was raised). HAAAAA!

Last edited:
Man, it really puts into perspective how long it's been. I moved out of that place that was getting bombarded with curry in 2011....11+ years ago. How much has changed? I'm no longer married to Mrs. BAW (we split up in 2016). My oldest daughter is 33 now, and I have 2 grandkids (one of them just turned 10). I've been with my CURRENT gf (fiance and NEXT Mrs. BAW) for 5+ years. She's a former 1st runner up for Ms. Maryland and Laker Girl, so I'm enjoying myself in my constant-like old age. HAA! Downside, she's an Ohio native, but redeemed herself by being ashamed of that, and tells people she's from Pasadena (where she was raised). HAAAAA!
Dang! We are Clontarf old...

Reactions: BayAreaWolverine
Damn, he is still alive. I thought he left town and moved in with John Cooper. Congrats on all the life changes. If you guys get on NCAA probation reach out, I will show you how to navigate it. After all, we did NIL in Bama before it was 'the thing.'

Good for you, BAW! Life passes by too quickly not to be happy!!

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT