ADVERTISEMENT

Well, hopefully we can put up a better fight against Ped State.

Oh look, one of our banned Ped State members with a new account. Congrats on having 2 more conference titles than Indiana and fewer than Purdue.

I hate to say this, but PSU is going to destroy Michigan. Barkley is going to have his way with the UM defense, it won't be pretty. Your team has been exposed last week, and today, that they're not on the same elite level as Penn State or Alabama.

We Are Penn State

Last edited:
27-0 PSU

Better coach wins. Harbaugh light years behind where Franklin was year three.

UM will play well defensively but have poor field position all day because we may not cross midfield.

Long night!!

I hate to say this, but PSU is going to destroy Michigan. Barkley is going to have his way with the UM defense, it won't be pretty. Your team has been exposed last week, and today, that they're not on the same elite level as Penn State or Alabama.

We Are Penn State

HA! The fact that you mention Pedo State and Alabama in the same sentence just underscores how delusional your fan base is. Alabama is elite. Pedo State has benefited from not playing anyone of note, yet. There is no team in the top 5 that would fear playing the Nitts, and thankfully, you clowns will have to earn it. You'll finish the season with 2-3 losses and a bunch of conspiracies. Thank god "We're not Ped State"!

Does 27 points keep us close, or do we need 30 to win in HV? How and the hell do we get to that number?

Oh look, one of our banned Ped State members with a new account. Congrats on having 2 more conference titles than Indiana and fewer than Purdue.

Half a NC in the past 100 years...no big ten title in the past 20..and like 7-100 record against Michigan State and OSU in the last 20 years.....and you're talking shit about PSU?
All time record against both Ohio St and MSU favor Michigan. Also, our record vs. Pen St. is all good too (see last years score).
FxCk Pen St. Go to the Pen St message board if you want love and hugs. Go Blue!

HA! The fact that you mention Pedo State and Alabama in the same sentence just underscores how delusional your fan base is. Alabama is elite. Pedo State has benefited from not playing anyone of note, yet. There is no team in the top 5 that would fear playing the Nitts, and thankfully, you clowns will have to earn it. You'll finish the season with 2-3 losses and a bunch of conspiracies. Thank god "We're not Ped State"!
What do you guys have, something like half a natty in 70 years or so? Awesome!

Crap for brains, link us to an NCAA site where they have this Pedo State listed. Good luck you hating, lying turd.

Last edited:
Penn State is #1 in the nation in scoring defense letting up less than 10 points on average per game. PSU is also the only FBS team in the country not to let up a 1st quarter score, outscoring 76-0 in the 1st.

Michigan needs a low scoring game, burning clock, to have any shot.

Jut watch... you guys will come out of the gate, struggle, and then pucker pucker pucker. You still haven't learned that there is no such thing as a sure thing in the Big 10. Everything that doesn't appear to go your way will be "Conspiracy this, conspiracy that". You jokers are lucky to even have a football program. Should have received the death penalty and the Big 10 should have asked you to leave. Seems like your eastern dominance has toned down a bit since you don't get to play Temple and the likes every week.

Jut watch... you guys will come out of the gate, struggle, and then pucker pucker pucker. You still haven't learned that there is no such thing as a sure thing in the Big 10. Everything that doesn't appear to go your way will be "Conspiracy this, conspiracy that". You jokers are lucky to even have a football program. Should have received the death penalty and the Big 10 should have asked you to leave. Seems like your eastern dominance has toned down a bit since you don't get to play Temple and the likes every week.

Link from NCAA to "Ped State"? Do it idiot.

Tell me how you really feel. Do you understand the difference between a NCAA matter and a criminal matter?

By the way, Indiana was in-bounds... this is an unranked Michigan team by the end of the season, 4 losses.

branchmorelli_thumb.jpg

Reactions: ecrosswhite
Is this hack on his back right after he threw it to Robinson and beat you. Hmmmm... I didn’t know that Michigan had no big ten championships in 20 years and 1 national championship in 50. That does surprise me. I guess Ohio State is the king of the big ten. Wow. Michigan state has also won 7 out of 8 against Michigan? I guess like all little brothers they grow up and pummel big brother and leave them in the rear view mirror.

Is this hack on his back right after he threw it to Robinson and beat you. Hmmmm... I didn’t know that Michigan had no big ten championships in 20 years and 1 national championship in 50. That does surprise me. I guess Ohio State is the king of the big ten. Wow. Michigan state has also won 7 out of 8 against Michigan? I guess like all little brothers they grow up and pummel big brother and leave them in the rear view mirror.

LOL.

You mad bro?

Lot of PSU Cowardly Lions riding other teams' jocks lately.

Between that and living in Joe Knew denial, probably the queerest fan base in the country.

Amirite?

Go Blue. Always.

LOL.

You mad bro?

Lot of PSU Cowardly Lions riding other teams' jocks lately.

"Riding their jocks" right to a big ten championship. Something you guy's haven't seen for a long.....long....time. and probably won't for another 20 years. Like I've said before, Michigan is irrelevant. Today's Michigan is a team that might win a game to screw ANOTHER team out of a championship while never really having a chance to win one of their own.( You're kinda like Iowa at night at Kinnick) but, you should be used to that.

Reactions: odshowtime
Maize n Blue out the White out !

(Go Bucks! Play well and win!)

Last edited:
Maize n Blue out the White out !

I'll be watching for the BWI folks in the crowd.

With their tin foil hats, and the glare they create, they'll be easy to spot.

Go BLUE. Always.

No one expects you to know anything about Michigan.

You obviously know little about Penn State.

That down and out QB is Anthony Morelli, after being leveled by Alan Branch in a Penn State loss at State College.

Go Blue. Always.

Reactions: giants123
I'll be watching for the BWI folks in the crowd.

With their tin foil hats, and the glare they create, they'll be easy to spot.

Go BLUE. Always.

No one expects you to know anything about Michigan.

You obviously know little about Penn State.

That down and out QB is Anthony Morelli, after being leveled by Alan Branch in a Penn State loss at State College.

Go Blue. Always.
Go fart.

Always interesting when these two teams meet.

If O'Korn can be "average" I like Michigan's chances.

Can't have turnovers.

Go Blue. Always.

He will need to be better than average to beat PSU. PSU has the top scoring defense in college football at 9 ppg and has beaten all the average QBs they've faced.

He will need to be better than average to beat PSU. PSU has the top scoring defense in college football at 9 ppg and has beaten all the average QBs they've faced.

And all the average and sub-average defenses as well.

They're favored for good reason, but great defense plus average M quarterbacking would make for a much tighter game than most expect.

Go Blue. Always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT