ADVERTISEMENT

The real growing pains with the staff

gotonto10

Junior
Silver Member
Oct 30, 2023
We have a young head coach. This is the first time being a head coach. Look at Marcus Freeman at Notre Dame. He's a few few years in and still makes dumb amateur coaching mistakes on the big stage. I think we're going to see that with Sheronne as well.

I know everyone on Twitter is talking about a coaching search, but I'm proud that he's our coach and I want to give him a chance.

We don't like to admit it, but Michigan is a damn hard place to be successful. Look how long it took Jim Harbaugh to truly be successful here.

In terms of coaching staff changes, I would like to see an experienced offensive coordinator come in to help offset Moore.

But we all just need to take a breath. In the first half. It looked like we had improved. Orji's passing was better. And the offensive line was holding up a little bit better than it had previously. We were missing two of our biggest defensive stars and we barely noticed...

Failed to adjust, which I think is a head coaching and experience issue. So everyone take a breath... Go out and touch some grass..

He was obviously pretty pissed after this game. He will do everything in his power to turn it around. This feels a lot like the 2021 team to me in terms of improvement week to week and grinding out close wins

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.