ADVERTISEMENT

The new Sparty theme is that Harbaugh is desperate and ....

Balas probably came over and noticed SpartyNation's 600 posts and

decided to put his foot down.
roll.r191677.gif

I don't think desperate is the right word. I do think he is on the verge...

failing miserably given he only had to fill 7-10 spots. IF this last week and signing day is in fact a miserable failure, there could be many reasons why, none of which may [/B]be directly related to Harbaugh, but as I and others have said since even his first week, something isn't right. This is too much of a struggle, regardless of his short time frame.

Something isn't right?...

He secured the current commits, added three more,and has us in signing day hat shows with at least 4 of the top players in the country.

This couldn't be going any better at this point.

this is not the "sparty theme" as you say..some posters are going to always going to hate...most of us understand Harbaugh will do extremely well at UM...just like UM fans always ripping on Izzo...saying our success is due to PEDs..it's all in good fun..Harbaugh will do fine...I just wish some of the UM followers would control themselves and wait to see things play out instead of declaring victory before any shots are fired..

I'm a UM fan and live in Ann Arbor. Work with several people connected to the program in some way and NOBODY is declaring victory. Healthy optimism, yes !!! I also don't agree with the PED argument. I do however, think that your whiny angry midget of a coach should stay in the Coach's box and stop bitching after every call that goes against him. Take a lesson from Beilein. Of course this is all in good fun.

Btw ... I can appreciate a Sparty coming over here and having some normal discussion. Sparty Nation on the other hand should be punched in the junk repeatedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT