ADVERTISEMENT

Sharpening The Edge: Daily Picks (1/7) - 4-1 yesterday!

brandonjustice

Senior Editor
Staff
May 24, 2016
Woodhaven, MI
Record (Nov. 1, 2021): 44-25
Record yesterday: 4-1
Dog of the Day: 3-1

We had an incredible day yesterday, going 4-1 on the day including our Dog of the Day!

Our only miss was a *bit* outside, taking an under in ND-NEOM at 146.5 that finished at 180.

Meanwhile, the rest of the board smashed: GC/TRGV o142.5 (154), IND -3.5 (won by 16), SJ/BUF u6 (3-2 final), and NOP ML (won by 5).

Today, we get back to business for a Friday night slate that's sure to be another fun one.

To the board!

NCAAB:
Game: Kent State @ Ohio, 6:30pm
Edges: Ohio is an excellent mid-major. Its only two losses came against LSU & Kentucky. It’s won six in a row. 99-percent of money to 52-percent of bets on Ohio. Sharp signals agree with the money. Line has moved a half-point as well. Ohio is on a strong winning streak and I think the signals agree the Bobcats will stay hot.
Pick: Ohio -8

Game
: IPFW @ Youngstown State, 7PM
Edges: Line moved a whole point towards the under since opening. 94-percent of the cash to 31-percent of tickets on the under, and sharps agree.
Pick: Under 142.5

NBA:
Game: CLE @ POR, 10:00PM
Edges: Line moved in Cleveland’s direction but sharps/pro bettors have moved in, showing a strong signal on the Portland side. I could see this one closing back at the 4.5 mark. Both teams have played AWFUL ATS in their last five game. CLE is 0-5, POR is 4-1. I’ll take the pro side, and the points in this matchup.
Pick: POR +4.5

Game
: ATL @ LAL, 10:00PM
Edges: This line has jumped from 225.5 to 230.5, and the money continues to pour in on the over from both average bettors and the pros. I’d take the over up to 231.5 here. Get it while you can, this may continue rising.
Pick: O230.5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News