ADVERTISEMENT

Regarding my Future Participation on This Board

BlueMonster

Heisman
Apr 2, 2002
I have been a member of this board for almost 14 years. During that time I have made a few friends here (ok ...not really). During that time I have appreciated the free exchange of ideas (except from the people who are clueless blowhards or those merely desperately seeking attention).

I have always appreciated the insights and leadership and moderate wisdom of our great mods (except when I was banned....once for an entire football season).

I have truly appreciated to have this place as a safe haven for thoughtful discussion about Michigan athletics especially during times when Michigan struggled (when I have used this place as a cathartic scream therapy, and a good place for drunk posting)

Of course it has not always been completely cordial and friendly. Occasionally in the heat of the moment people have referred to me as clueless, an idiot, a moran, stupid, useless waste of space, a terrible human being, an inbred carnival worker, a clueless blowhard, a bowl of dog vomit, a walking stale fart, monkey excrement, and worst of all bad at math. I have tried not to read too much into those comments.

Over time I have begun to wonder if some of those comments were more than simply flip, glib, humorous, jabs between friends. I have started to wonder if there are people here who actually don't like me. It is bothering me a little.

After thinking about this for a long time, sleeping on it, talking to some of my family members who I have not seen in years even though they live in my house, I have drawn a conclusion and made a decision.

I am going to quit this board completely, cold turkey, nothing in 14 more years. I am hereby giving notice that after the 2030 football season I am OUT OF HERE. Don't try to convince me otherwise. At this time I am just asking you to respect my decision.

Thank you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News