ADVERTISEMENT

Officially announcing our (slight) name change and new graphics package...

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
We have been throwing it around for a few weeks now, TMBR just wasn't sticking for us. It was a mouthful.'

So, why not make it simple?

New name. New look. Same quality coverage.

I am proud to introduce our new name: Maize & Blue Review. It's not a distinct change but it's shorter, simpler and still what we're looking to accomplish. It started with shortening The Den. Simple, short and sweet. With our new look, we continue to strive to be your one-stop shop for all your Michigan coverage. I know you have options in this market but you choosing us truly means the world to me, as well as the rest of the staff.

You'll notice on our home page that the logo has changed, it will take a little bit for the rest of the changes of the site to reflect that (including the forum logo). Nothing has changed in regards to our URL.

We are looking to continue to work hard and increase the quantity, and quality, of our coverage. I feel we've made some huge strides in recent weeks and will continue to do so. We're dedicated to this and we love what we do.

Thank you for continuing on this journey with us. It's been a wild ride since November and we will continue to bring the momentum for the years to come!

Below are our new logos for the site and our social.

Image from iOS.jpg
Image from iOS (1).jpg

You can find us on Twitter here: @MichiganRivals.

I think Trevor said it best about our rebrand:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News