ADVERTISEMENT

My support for Orji so some can get off my back

Minocm

Heisman
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2011
Wolverine Lake
My god the arrows for supporting a young man on our team are sharp and frequent. Let me tell you why. At the start of camp with Tuttle being hurt he was the only one I saw who could improve that could beat Oregon and OSU. His style of play was what we needed but he has not improved and its obvious Alex needs to take advice I know he has been given and change positions. Mike S is the example of what you can do by changing positions.

Now why was I pulling for Alex was very simple. I had the opportunity last year in Indy to meet Alex and his family. For all those who say he is not smart enough to read a defense your completely wrong. This kid is a really bright well spoken young man. He has a bright future in this world regardless if football works out or not. He gave my nephew an autograph after we talked and the conversation was longer than I thought he would want to have. Alex just kept talking. He was a great young man and a good representative of this program . Had the same experience with the Mullings family as well. Great people and cordial to all the fans. Those are the kids I will root for. I root for them because they are Michigan Wolverines. I root for our coaching staff because Jim Harbaugh said Sherrone Moore is the next guy. I have to believe Jim Harbaugh knows more about football than most of us combined. We are all disappointed in last nights game. I thought we had it. When DE slipped down on that cut I did feel the good lord may have had other plans. I look outside my office window at home and the sun is out over the lake and its going to be a great day. I get to watch my daughter compete for a state championship in swimming and I get to spend a Sunday with my family. Hopefully all of you can do something today to just decompress.

Now the idiot who went on the main board and spewed this racist hate. You have disparaged all of us Wolverines. I love Coach Moore I don't care what his skin color is. I also want to make changes on the staff. Nothing to do with race they are just not the coaches we need. So whoever this was I am glad your gone because you don't represent this board or this fan base. Your just a hateful racist POS.

For all those who are constantly complaining and negative posting I respect your rite to do so. I met a good friend on this board in Macdaddy disagreeing with that miserable prick ( just kidding Mac I love ya). We talked it out and now we are very good friends. It's fine to be negative but understand these are 17-22 kids. Your life did not change because we lost to Washington or anyone else this year. So send the arrows my way I am happy to take them. We will beat Illinois in two weeks and we will be 9-2 when we go to Columbus and if were not I will still support this team. I hope you all will do the same. Have a great Sunday. Mino out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.