ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Stacked in 2016. My God!

Why, of course you do, you wouldn't be SINUAY if you didn't do exactly what you wanted with your life, like spend lots of time on another team's board posting misinformed and inaccurate things and looking increasingly foolish as you did so. These Bucks...
Sinugay spends lots of time on Match.com, too. It's apparently not going well.

Interesting take. Most of my Michigan fans have the OPPOSITE take.

With games on the road to MSU and OSU along with PSU as well as Wisconsin and Iowa being the cross-overs on the schedule. There are five REALLY tough outs right there.

You lose the following:

Glasgow (Does he have another year?)
Rudock
Perry (WR - rumored to be heading out)
Morris is probably headed out
Green and Isaac heading out
Kerridge and Houma done
Butt may leave early

Strobel is rumored to be headed out
Morgan gone
Bolden and Ross gone
Stone gone
Wilson and Lyons gone
Rumors Marshall is gone

An insider is suggesting a mass exodus of players - most who didn't play much this year.

Regardless - winning 9 games is going to be TWICE as hard to do in 2016 than 2015 when Michigan had only three tough games.

Interesting take. Most of my Michigan fans have the OPPOSITE take.

Perry (WR - rumored to be heading out)
An insider is suggesting a mass exodus of players - most who didn't play much this year.

Huh? Perry isn't going anywhere, he played a lot the whole season including vs OSU, unlike some of the older WRs like Drake Harris. There's no indication of a mass exodus at all and the ones you listed that might leave hardly played and were bench warmers (aside from the RBs, who underperformed and were benched). I do agree there are players to replace, especially at LB. Otherwise UM should be stronger at just about every position (assuming that O'Korn starts stronger than Rudock did in his first six games).

If I need to be corrected, please feel free to do so, but my God, Michigan will be awesome next year with who is returning on BOTH side of the ball.
Offense- 8 returning starters including Smith at RB, Darboh and Chesson, Butt, Higdon and 4 OL coming back. By all accounts, O'Korn likely to be the QB and is far better than Ruddock. This does not inculde some of the incoming players like King Davis and Kareem Walker who will likely sign with Michigan.
Defense- 7 returning starters including the entire DL is back and secondary. ILB will be only position impacted but needs a serious upgrade anyhow.
If I am accurate on this then Harbaugh's Wolverines will be awesome next year.
:rolleyes:

Why, of course you do, you wouldn't be SINUAY if you didn't do exactly what you wanted with your life, like spend lots of time on another team's board posting misinformed and inaccurate things and looking increasingly foolish as you did so. These Bucks...
nothing inaccurate about what I post. the problem is that some of you mich fans just don't like other fans opinions and you act like a child about it. the FOOL here is you for following up with bullshit because your feelings are hurt. grow the fk up.

you still sound like some immature idiot, tell all your buds about how a girl whipped your ass
Again, stop ghey stalking me. Not my problem some girl apparently kicked your ass. You should probably keep that to yourself. You're still not "fairing" so well, 'tard...

Typical cry baby. You like to call people ghey and say shit about others who don't agree with you but you cant take it when someone gives you shit back. Your the first to cry to the mods to have someone kicked off the sight because you don't like what others say. The perfect example is you now trying to say some girl has kicked my ass. It's to late to try and turn around something that I told about first, because others can go back and read what/when I posted. Don't you think it's about time for you to grow up and understand that everyone has there own opinion about things and everyone isn't going to agree with you.

Something about your dad and your sister and she kicked your ass when you told your mom, I don't remember all the bizarre details. It was strange that you felt the need to share that, seems like that would be better left alone.
I've never tried to get anyone kicked off the "sight" (or even the site), so clearly you're just randomly making up stuff like usual. I hope your Match profile is at least more truthful than you are on here.
Please stop stalking me. There must be some slow guy for you out there somewhere, don't give up. Even 'tards like you can find someone. I'm pulling for you, sinugay.

Something about your dad was doing your sister and she kicked your ass when you told your mom, I don't remember all the bizarre details. It was strange that you felt the need to share that, seems like that would be better left alone.
I've never tried to get anyone kicked off the "sight" (or even the site), so clearly you're just randomly making up stuff like usual. I hope your Match profile is at least more truthful than you are on here.
Please stop stalking me. There must be some slow guy for you out there somewhere, don't give up. Even 'tards like you can find someone. I'm pulling for you, sinugay.
Are you a 10yo or are you just fkn stupid. You are proving my point of what I said about you. Do you know that I could file a law suit against you for making untrue statements like you just did. No one is stalking a dumb fk like your self. If you go back and read past posts you will see that you started all this shit by saying shit that wasn't true in the first place because you (like a baby) didn't like something I said about mich. I'm not the only on that you have called ghey or made fun of which can be proven by reading past posts. You really need to grow up.

Are you a 10yo or are you just fkn stupid. You are proving my point of what I said about you. Do you know that I could file a law suit against you for making untrue statements like you just did. No one is stalking a dumb fk like your self. If you go back and read past posts you will see that you started all this shit by saying shit that wasn't true in the first place because you (like a baby) didn't like something I said about mich. I'm not the only on that you have called ghey or made fun of which can be proven by reading past posts. You really need to grow up.
I think it's funny when a 'tard like you calls someone stupid. Again, I never tried to get anyone kicked off the "sight", so please stop making up things. Sounds like your vag is a little irritated-maybe schedule an appointment with your doctor.
Also, stop stalking me.

Huh? Perry isn't going anywhere, he played a lot the whole season including vs OSU, unlike some of the older WRs like Drake Harris. There's no indication of a mass exodus at all and the ones you listed that might leave hardly played and were bench warmers (aside from the RBs, who underperformed and were benched). I do agree there are players to replace, especially at LB. Otherwise UM should be stronger at just about every position (assuming that O'Korn starts stronger than Rudock did in his first six games).

Exactly. Nevada must think he is as much of an insider for Michigan as he is for OSU. But like you stated, the majority of players that MAY be leaving this year were not impact players for the most part.

all that sperm and the dumb one knocked up Sinuay's mother.
I love it, makes me feel good that some of you mich fans have so much anger and hatred from being dominated by The Buckeyes. When you post shit like you do it makes me know that I am getting under your skin. Go Bucks.

If I need to be corrected, please feel free to do so, but my God, Michigan will be awesome next year with who is returning on BOTH side of the ball.
Offense- 8 returning starters including Smith at RB, Darboh and Chesson, Butt, Higdon and 4 OL coming back. By all accounts, O'Korn likely to be the QB and is far better than Ruddock. This does not inculde some of the incoming players like King Davis and Kareem Walker who will likely sign with Michigan.
Defense- 7 returning starters including the entire DL is back and secondary. ILB will be only position impacted but needs a serious upgrade anyhow.
If I am accurate on this then Harbaugh's Wolverines will be awesome next year.
That means UMich will be @ the ('16) pig skin final 4 vs the
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT