ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard Postgame Behavior

NNFAN

Nov 2, 2020
Obviously this isn't the regular Michigan basketball message board. Since I can only post here as a non-Michigan fan I would love some feedback from all college basketball fans regarding Juwan Howard. Should he be fired? This isn't the first time he has embarrassed the university. I also saw some unacceptable behavior from a few Michigan players as well.

Obviously this isn't the regular Michigan basketball message board. Since I can only post here as a non-Michigan fan I would love some feedback from all college basketball fans regarding Juwan Howard. Should he be fired? This isn't the first time he has embarrassed the university. I also saw some unacceptable behavior from a few Michigan players as well.
Five of Michigan's players...maybe six...should get a three game suspension. Howard should be fired but he won't be. Howard is the epitome of the Michigan culture.

Will Michigan do anything other then whatever the BIG punishment will be for this issue? I find it hard to believe that the university would feel that 2 games and a possible fine is appropriate discipline for behavior that reflects so badly on the university. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but essentially ignoring further discipline tarnishes what I believed to be good representation of what a B1G 10 member should stand for.

• Love
Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
I saw diabete and Williams throw a punch for Michigan and one Wisconsin player. All seeing at least 1 game but likely a few. Howard has had multiple incidents and is not setting a good example. No coach should hit another coach. In any other profession that gets you insta fired

Reactions: Archer2
This isn't his first physical altercation. I believe he had one (no video?) with Mark Turgeon last year?
Obviously he has some anger management issues and Michigan needs to make an example of him (for all coaches). I cannot recall any coaches striking another teams coach at this level in my lifetime.
Players should be suspended multiple games.

Will Michigan do anything other then whatever the BIG punishment will be for this issue? I find it hard to believe that the university would feel that 2 games and a possible fine is appropriate discipline for behavior that reflects so badly on the university. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but essentially ignoring further discipline tarnishes what I believed to be good representation of what a B1G 10 member should stand for.
Woody Hayes family wants to say Hi! In all seriousness, he is a loose cannon that needs to be fired.
In no business world, academics, or Sports is fighting allowed. Fights might happen in hockey and a few others during a game, but come post game, that is assault.
Do you want to see your coach's mug shot or resolve this sooner than later?

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT