ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Intel: Will things make it to Friday?

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
I want to preface this post by saying that I will share some opinions in this post but will let you all know when I’m dealing with opinion vs. fact.

Let’s get started.

There have been some rumblings that things between Michigan and the Big Ten might not make it to Friday, meaning that a negotiation could be taking place to either drop things completely or give Jim Harbaugh two games and allow him to coach against Ohio State.

After asking around, everyone I am speaking with is being intentionally vague. Dancing around the topic and dodging questions like a figure skater, not wanting to be the one to potentially leak anything. A no comment from one, “what negotiation?” from another, all seeming to parrot the company line.

Let’s say that some level of intentional ignorance is being used here.

I am told, however, that the Big Ten would be smart to negotiate here (this isn’t coming from Michigan’s side because obviously those in Michigan circles would think that).

Now, my OPINION: I THINK discussions are taking place behind the scenes and it’s being intentional that nothing leaks out to disrupt the process.

Will we make it to the Friday hearing? No clue at this point but the fact that things are so closed off, there’s a shot that it won’t.

Will continue to dig around and see what I can find out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News