ADVERTISEMENT

Informal UM hockey poll

Bob Miller

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
Which of the incoming freshmen (Cutler Martin, Sam Piazza, Zach Werenski, Alex Talcott, Tony Calderone, Dylan Larkin, Niko Prokos, Dexter Dancs)
are you most curious to see. And why?

Werenski may be the obvious answer, but it's Dexter Dancs for me.. Touted early in the year as a potential NHL draft choice, he didn't get selected this past June. I always enjoy watching an aggressive power forward. He's shown some offensive abilIty and, to me, could very well be a sleeper going into the season.

Sam Piazza also could be a guy with a very high ceiling.

Thoughts?

Re: Dylan Larkin - Future Wing,

Werenski also, I want Red to get at least one more NC and he sounds like he could be a big piece of that.

The sophomores :) I font know enough about the freshman yet, but interested to see how these guys progress.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

So, you're telling me that a "meet the freshman" series would interest you. :)

Clearly Prokos.
Originally posted by Bob Miller:
Which of the incoming freshmen (Cutler Martin, Sam Piazza, Zach Werenski, Alex Talcott, Tony Calderone, Dylan Larkin, Niko Prokos, Dexter Dancs)
are you most curious to see. And why?

Werenski may be the obvious answer, but it's Dexter Dancs for me.. Touted early in the year as a potential NHL draft choice, he didn't get selected this past June. I always enjoy watching an aggressive power forward. He's shown some offensive abilIty and, to me, could very well be a sleeper going into the season.

Sam Piazza also could be a guy with a very high ceiling.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT