ADVERTISEMENT

I'm really enjoying the sports world slamming Ohio state and Meyer

GoBlueJagaloon

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2014
Michigan
Meyer is a complete scumbag liar and OSU has a win at all costs mentality. After that comedic press conference, they are getting what they deserve.
I think this is going to get worse before it gets better.

Reactions: VirgilCaine
Meyer is a complete scumbag liar and OSU has a win at all costs mentality. After that comedic press conference, they are getting what they deserve.
I agree with that 100% I said that they would not fire him.

Couldn't care less. Just enjoy beating O$U on the field, court & rink. Beyond that this other stuff is mostly sad.

I guess TRUTH and LIES doesn't matter to Bucknuts. It is all about winning at all costs. This will come back to haunt them I'm sure of that. Karma will prevail. I haven't seen any comments on here from the BUCKY's about all this. They are probably real ashamed of THE buckeye drama

And while you're trying to enjoy this disgusting abortion of justice your best WR was just lost for the year.

Karma, she is a bitch, ain't she?

And while you're trying to enjoy this disgusting abortion of justice your best WR was just lost for the year.

Yes I just heard about it. We have some younger wr that are pretty damn good, but we will miss him. I see you agree with the BS in Columbus.

HOPE SO !

Yes, because laughing at the pathetic, wife-beater enabler who twiddled his thumbs for a decade and a broken foot on a WR are related. What year did you graduate from OSU's classics dept?

Reactions: GoBlueJagaloon
As a Michigan fan why are we so worried about what's going on down there? What they are doing shouldn't matter. They've outplayed and out coached Michigan 14 out of the last 15 years. I'm more interested in what our program is doing to get us back to the top.

I agree with that 100% I said that they would not fire him.
I’m glad they didn’t fire him...I want to see the look on his face when we beat them down in the Shoe this year

Reactions: GoBlueJagaloon
He's a prick and may not be around in Nov.
So I see mman1969 is still off his meds. Maybe the most delusional and angry poster I have seen. Rational thinking is not his strong suit. But I guess it helps suppress his pain over what is happening with his own program. Sleep tight, mman!

I’m glad they didn’t fire him...I want to see the look on his face when we beat them down in the Shoe this year
Michigan has a good defense but there offense is pathetic. For them to beat Ohio State they will have to come up with a better plan and be able to execute it. Ohio State will be able to score on Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT