ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh Is Paid Properly

RealSpill

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2015
Before you say it, I know, we’re 7-0. Got it.

And before I say anything I want to say great games by Corum, Haskins, O-Line, Entired Defense (especially the secondary), Turner, Hutch, and Eric (freaking) All! The team is playing it’s heart out. I hope they get a chance to make it special.

But all I’m asking is for y’all to be honest. You Gotta be real with yourself. Be real! Cade was so bad today. Don’t be what everybody around this region accuses us of being. We are locally and, on some level nationally accused of being delusional about our team. And being willfully blind of what is obviously there. Just admit it. Cade is not very good. He’s a good leader. He’s a great character guy, and the kind of player that either makes a medium road MAC team really good or a great team guy/back up on a B10 team. It’s OK to admit that - because it’s the truth. For any of you to take coach Fitz statement about Cade any way other than the fact that he and Jim Harbaugh are the same kind of person. They actually love the kids. Cade started to get booed at home. The crowd roared when McCarthy came on and groaned when Cade came back. I felt bad. When you love kids you don’t ever want to see that for them. So sure he gave some unsolicited praise. But come on guys… Don’t let your heart compensate for the talent that you know you don’t see. If Jim is who he was before Michigan, and who everyone is purporting he has gone back to being this year, he would’ve done what is best for the team to win big games and switched to the QB who could get you there. But he didn’t. And the schedule set up perfectly to do it too.

I got warned for calling him a loser in the game thread, and I checked myself because I should not have said it that way. But what I meant is, he doesn’t have the mentality of the winning coaches in the country. Dabo, Saban (dude yanked a guy in the championship game) even Kelly. You’re going to hate it but I’d bet Tucker would have, at the very least, split snaps today.

If he stays with Cade then the pay cut was warranted because he absolutely should not have been paid on their levels. He is paid properly. MODS if I’m violating something please delete the thread. I’m only just honestly communicating and not trying to be a Richard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News