ADVERTISEMENT

Final news about a separate platform for OT: Argus Stories..

argus99

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Newtown, PA
After much consideration about how polarizing and controversial the OT threads about the “unique”, to put it lightly, life I’ve led that posters either love or absolutely hate at a ratio I’d estimate from the feedback I’ve received at a 70% love to a very vocal 30% minority in today’s culture where everyone gets triggered by the slightest things they don’t agree with. Back in the day, my OT Stories were far more unfiltered and explicit during the years I was out of control and losing my battle with the myriad of serious disorders from my TBI. I never had posts deleted and I’d rarely get pushback from members back then. We live in a far different world today, where everyone thinks they’re qualified to have an opinion on topics they’re obviously totally ignorant about, and will crusade until they feel vindicated in that their stupidity has been validated.

This platform is no longer the place for me to make threads on anything other than sports. Now, that doesn’t mean I won’t comment on ot: threads started by other posters, then it’s open season for me. As I’ve often stated, I don’t participate in conversations about topics I haven’t thoroughly researched to the point that I’m completely confident my post can withstand any and all rebuttals. So you’ll see my sane insanity whenever some other poster’s OT threads, I just can’t do it anymore due to my reputation in the 2024 socio-political climate. I don’t want to be a disruption to The Den, my true life stories were made for, and were accepted as entertainment back in the day. But, to quote George Harrison from 1970, “All things must pass”, there will be no more Argus Stories posts from this point forward.

I had tried out multiple blog platforms that, in order to meet my requirements, would end up costing me multiple hundreds of dollars per year to maintain. Yeah…no. That’s money I could spend collecting performance parts for my Falconstien car project. What I finally settled on is a emailing list using the cool new Google functions, even a live chat! So if you’re interested in receiving Argus Stories TOTALLY UNCENSORED and free of any editing in order to not rile up the easily triggered vocal minority, just sign up. To join, simple send your email and TMBR Den name to the email address:

tmbr.argusstories.uncensored@gmail.com

The first email will explain how you may only get 1 a month or 3 in one week. You guys all know how my mind works by now. I’ll get obsessively focused on something else and disappear for months, then it’ll seem like I’ve been here 24 hours a day with no sleep for 2 weeks. I can’t explain it, but I will make an attempt to be as consistent and conservative with the schedule as I can possibly be.

In all my future posts, I’ll make a 2 sentence comment to sign up at tmbr.argusstories.uncensored@gmail.com, but I need some time to organize the set up and how I want to use the new google functions, while making sure my vpn and security keeps the separate group protected from spammers and the like. I need a month at least.

So send in your emails with your den names asap! I may figure out a nice way to reward the members who are in the first wave that joins up from this post.

Namaste - Argus

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News