ADVERTISEMENT

English Premier League Talk

CYbird

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2001
As a big Tottenham fan (COYS!) I'm super excited for the new Premier League season to start but don't really feel like jumping into the Gooner Talk thread (for obvious reasons 😂).

So after talking to Josh I decided to start this as a general EPL thread where folks can come with takes/conversation not limited to a single club. And honestly if you want to talk about a Club further down the ladder in the Championship, League 1, League 2, National League, etc., go for it!

I can't believe we're less than a month away from the first game. Spurs open at an Ivan Toney-less Brentford on Sunday 8/13 at 9:00 am local time here in A2. I know I'll be up at Conor's ready to watch and cheer on Tottenham (Brendan the GM confirmed they WILL be open for that game for sure). Will Harry Kane still be on the squad? I really hope so but obviously that's TBD.

If Levy sells Kane to Bayern or PSG I'd be 100% good with using the money to buy a couple of more strong young CB's and playing Richarlison up front.

Either way I'm fired up to see what Big Ange does as manager and finally have someone back steering the club who doesn't think the job is beneath him (Conte, Mourinho).

Who's your club and what has you either excited or nervous as we approach the new season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News